What are the health risks of doing heroin
A:Collapsed veins, infection of heart lining and valves, abscesses, cellulitis, liver disease, heart problems, overdose, and death. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-health-risks-of-doing-heroin ]
More Answers to “What are the health risks of doing heroin“
- What are the health risks of doing heroin
- Collapsed veins, infection of heart lining and valves, abscesses, cellulitis, liver disease, heart problems, overdose, and death.
- What are the risks and health effects of using heroin??
- All heroin use is risky because the drug is unregulated and sold on the street. A user can’t be sure what they’re really buying. Sometimes dealers add substances to the drug to make their stash last longer. Some of these substances may be t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the risks of using heroin?
- Q: im doing a project in health class and i need to know the risks of using heroin. can you help?
- A: It is apparently one of the most addicting drugs.It is an illegal drug, so it is sold through organized crime, and street dealers. The biggest risk to me would be, how do you know what is in what you are going to snort up your nose or inject into your arm. But, as an addict, you would just have to have it. So you get high sometimes and not high enough other times. Conidering what I have pointed out, do you think overdosing and death is a distinct possibility?
- how do i get my brother to stop taking hard drugs?
- Q: my brother has been experimenty with drugs like cocaine , pcp, heroin. and i am realy scared for him. i have explained to him that i do not want him to take those because of the risk of getting hooked and the health risk. but that was not anough for him he says he is not going to get hooked he told me basicly that he wasnt going to take heroin or pcp anymore but the coke is what is scarying me. can someone please help me on how to talk him out of this he is only 17. thank you any advice would be apreciated.
- A: I understand your concern, but the truth is you CAN’T get him to stop using. He has to want to do it himself. Until then, nothing you can do would help. If and when he gets to the point of wanting to stop, then you can be of enormous help by supporting him in his efforts. Good luck.
- Which of the following drugs does the most damage to America?
- Q: If you were to set up a task force to tackle only ONE drug and see what you can do to stop it…Crack Cocaine – Although crack cocaine is known to only have its influence largely in communities which are already on the “outs” – it’s reputation for causing “instant addiction” and connection to crimes like vandalism and theft make it a prime candidate.Crystal Meth – although a meth user can “function” in society for a longer period of time undetected, the health risks associated with the drug are often disasterous and costly.Heroin – although use of heroin is not nearly as prevalent in the USA as the others, it is marked by its connection to rebellious foreign enterprises like Al Qeida… It can cause delusional states in which the user acts out violently and it appeals to users who would ordinarily be peaceful and creative.Ecstacy – Often used in controlled environments (nightclubs, at home or parties) this drug doesn’t often find its way out on to the street, but it is considered the most celebrated gateway drug for young people and has some serious health risks attached. GHB – although this “date rape drug” is now used recreationally and without much detection, an overdose is often deadly. To complicate matters, it’s new reputation as a “club drug” has created deadly situations in which nightclub owners decide NOT to contact medical or emergency authorities when a patron overdoses, lest their reputation be marred.
- A: METH. IT TEARS PEOPLE DOWN. BAD. AND THEIR LOVED ONES ARE EFECTED BY IT. IT EFFECTS GOV FUNDING FOR REHAB. CRIME RATES. EVERYTHING. I USE TO DO ALOT OF METH ILL NEVER GO BACK.