What are the symptoms of staphylococcus
A:Staphylococcal disease of the skin usually results in a localized collection of pus, known as an abscess, boil, or furuncle.>MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-of-staphylococcus ]
More Answers to “What are the symptoms of staphylococcus“
- What are symptoms of STAPHYLOCOCCI ?
- staph; staphylococci; staphylococcus
- How long after surgery are you at risk for staph infection and is…?
- You are always at risk of getting a staph infection.For example,my mother has not had surgery for years but her dr. is telling her she has staph in her nose.Staph is airborne so everyone is at risk.
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of Staph Infection
- ･ 1 Learn how staph infection is obtained. A certain amount of staph infection naturally exists within… ･ 2 Watch for traditional skin staph infections. They exhibit themselves as sores that are often filled… ･ 3 Learn about other types…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the disease and the symptoms of Staphylococcus aureus?
- Q: Staphylococcus aureus is a Bacteria.
- A: Staph infections can lead to impetigo, scalded skin syndrome, cellulitis, Staph penumonia, endocarditis and osteomyelitis. You can look up the symptoms of each yourself.
- what are the signs and symptoms of staphylococcus?
- A: http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/idepc/diseases/staph/basics.html
- what is the treatment for staphylococcus albus hemolytic found in the prostate secretion, beside antibiotics ?
- Q: the symptoms are often urination, every couple of hours, due to the infection that caused an inflammation / increase of the prostate volume – doctor’s explanation – still, after a 14 days treatment with amikacine – antibiotic. Is the D-Mannose used mainly for E-colli, able to help?
- A: Most prostate infections clear up rather quickly with appropriate antibiotic. Since you know the name of the infective organism, I assume the secretion was cultured and an antibiogram done to determine the appropriate antibiotic. ‘Bout all you can do is check back with your doctor who may try a different drug. Bactrim is a good one.