What as some harmful long term effects of heroin
A:Addiction; Infectious diseases, for ex, HIV/AIDS and hepatitis B and C; Collapsed veins; Bacterial infections; Abscesses; More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-as-some-harmful-long-term-effects-of-heroin ]
More Answers to “What as some harmful long term effects of heroin“
- What are the long term effects of smoking heroin
- Long term effects of heroin are addiction, infectious diseases , for example, HIV/AIDS and hepatitis, collapsed veins, MORE?
- What Are the Long-Term Effects of Heroin Use?
- One of the most detrimental long-term effects of heroin is addiction itself. Addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease, characterized by compulsive drug seeking and use, and by neurochemical and molecular changes in the brain. Heroin also p…
- What are some long term effects of heroin
- Chronic heroin users may develop collapsed veins, infection of the heart lining and valves, abscesses, and liver or kidney [MORE?]