What can i do if i have scars on my face from acne? How do i get rid of them
A number of treatments are available for acne scars through dermatologic surgery. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-do-if-i-have-scars-on-my-face-from-acne%3F-how-do-i-get-rid-of-them ]
More Answers to “What can i do if i have scars on my face from acne? How do i get rid of them“
- What can i do if i have scars on my face from acne? How do i get …?
- A number of treatments are available for acne scars through dermatologic surgery. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- How do i get rid of the acne scars on my face?
- They will go away naturally over time, but if you would like to make the process faster, you can try using Neutrogena acne mark fading peel. What I really like about it is that it doesn’t make my face breakout and and doesn’t dry my face ou…
- How Do I Get Rid Of My Acne Scars On My Face?
- Mederma is your best bet to get rid of those scars. ･ Sandals0 Says: February 3rd, 2010 at 2:08 pm It depens on what kind of scars you have. I have used every … ･ Ashanti Says: February 3rd, 2010 at 6:47 pm fade creams im not sure which o…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how can i get rid of the acne scars on my face?
- Q: Ive always gotten bad spots on my chin,around my nose and sometimes on my forehead. I tried all the spot creams/washes but nothing worked so I went to the doctors and got this amazing stuff which has really worked a treat, but from where i had about 3 really bad spots, i used the stuff from the doctors which worked but they left scars (not big, but noticeable if i don’t wear makeup) I got some stuff from boots, it didn’t seem to work so i gave up with it. Apparently you CAN’T use bio oil on your face, so i didn’t buy that. What else could i do? Can you get stuff from the doctors for them? I really don’t want to have them forever!Im 14, is laser treatment aloud at this age?
- A: I had awful acne scars from my bad skin, i had a microdermabrasion course, best thing i ever did, my scars are gone and i have mega smooth skin. I have top ups every few months now. Its quite expensive but totally worth the money. Its cheaper at the SKIN clinics.
- How can I get rid of my acne scars completely and quickly? (pictures)?
- Q: I have had these marks for probably nearly at least half a year now (most of them for many years) and they don’t seem like they are going away. They might be getting slightly better but nowhere near where I would like to be. I really don’t have any acne now (on face anyways) but I have red spots and scars left from the acne I’ve had.Pics:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fx5q39&s=3http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fji420&s=3 (this one looks like pimples but they are only red spots that are left from the acne that was there, it feels smooth)My routine includes the following:-Washing with Clean & Clear 10% benzoyl peroxide once a day (morning or night)-Washing with St. Ives Microdermabrasion once a day (morning or night, it varies)-Sometimes I use Basis face wash to clean my skin if I wore makeup-Using Alba toner or Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic twice a day (one, the other, or both)-Finishing with Benzaclin or Olay moisturizer after each timeI use benzoyl peroxide products to prevent acne, and I use the microdermabrasion face wash to attempt to smooth my skin and possibly fade the scars.What else should I do or what should I do instead?Nothing I am doing is really working as well as I would like it to.Thanks *post inflammatory hyper pigmentation* I didn’t know the term so I just use scar, but that’s what I really meant is hyper pigmentation.
- A: Those are post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. They will fade but it is going to take a little time. As for scarring, I don’t see any. My dermatologist said scarring is only when there are little pocks or uneven ruts in the skin. Since your skin is smooth, you do not have any permanent scarring.
- How do I get rid of/reduce the appearance of scars on my face?
- Q: I am 16, I suffered from severe acne from the ages of 9-15. It’s completely cleared up now though. However I have been left with ALOT of scars mainly on my cheeks. They are either red marks or “pockets” in the skin. I am very self-conscious of these scars. Will they eventually fade? How can I speed up this process? Does moisturizing help? Or foundation? Also If you run your finger over my skin you can feel lumps. You can’t see them but the Doctor says that they will eventually either go, or break out into more acne. I am worried about this. What should I do? I just want to have perfect skin like everyone else my age!!
- A: there’s lazer treatment you can have and you could try bio oil for the scars.