What can i do to lift sagging breasts
According to “Ask Alice” the only semi-effective method is surgery, which is only a stopgap. A good supportive bra will help. Cha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-do-to-lift-sagging-breasts ]
More Answers to “What can i do to lift sagging breasts“
- What can i do to lift sagging breasts
- According to “Ask Alice” the only semi-effective method is surgery, which is only a stopgap. A good supportive bra will help. Cha!
- How to Lift Sagging Breasts Naturally
- Sagging breasts often occur when women begin to age. They can also be caused by other factors, such as pregnancy, having large breasts and losing a lot of weight. Breasts are made of fat, connective tissue and ligaments. When the ligaments …
- How to Lift Sagging Breasts
- Sagging breast is something every woman will one day have to deal with. Gravity is the enemy of beautiful perky breast. Many woman can not afford breast implants and most woman do not desire to go that route either. You can however, do exer…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What specific excercises can I do to lift my sagging breasts?
- Q: I don’t want to have surgery. I am looking for ways to lift my breasts some. I am not looking for some miracle fix. I know excercise helps, but can anyone tell me some specific weight lifting excercises or other things I can do to make them perk up some?
- A: You can tone and build your pectoral muscles that are behind your breasts. As for your breasts themselves, you cannot lift saggy skin and tissue. You may build muscle, but it will not lift your breast. Push-up bras work very well, but if you are looking for a solution that doesn’t require a bra, then plastic surgery is your only option. I know you didn’t want to hear that, but it is the only way. Sorry.
- What can you do to lift sag breasts up?
- Q: I had a baby a month ago and my breasts are still saggy?I wonder will that ever go away.
- A: A good push up bra with underwiring…
- What can I do about sagging breasts without surgery?
- Q: I’ve been losing weight and I’d like to know about exercises I can do to lift my breasts.
- A: work your pectoral muscles. Wide arm pushups, try easier variations if you’re not used to it, for example on your knees. Alternatively, bench press if you’re more advanced.