What did Danny Gokey from American Idols wife die from
Tragically, at age 27 Sophie Gokey died during surgery in July 2008. She had a congenital heart condition. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-did-danny-gokey-from-american-idols-wife-die-from ]
More Answers to “What did Danny Gokey from American Idols wife die from“
- What did Danny Gokey from American Idols wife die from
- Tragically, at age 27 Sophie Gokey died during surgery in July 2008. She had a congenital heart condition. ChaCha on!
- When did American Idol contestant Danny Gokey s wife die??
- “Danny Gokey’s wife Sophie Gorkey died a month before his audition.” Danny Gokey’s wife Sophie Gorkey died a month before his audition.Tragically, at age 27 Sophie Gokey died duriing surgery in July 2008. She had a congenital hear…
- How did the wife of American Idol contestant Danny Gokey die?
- Danny Gokey’s wife Sophia died during surgery in July 2008. She had a congenital heart condition. She was only 27 years old.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- danny gokey/american idol fans, what do you think of this article?where do you stand?
- Q: here’s the article, and the link to the site:Someway, somehow, the much maligned Tatiana Del Toro managed to come across as a victim last night — at the hands of none other than American Idol 8 “saviour” Danny Gokey! He’s a Douchkey!Front-runner resentment by Idol fans fueled by the unrelenting “pimping” of Idol by emphasizing that Danny Gokey’s wife died just a few months ago has now taken hold of the Internet watercooler. And it is no longer just Idol producers they are blaming but Danny himself.His family members showed a picture of his dead wife on camera, a blatant reminder that he is a grieving widower. And when his name was announced, Danny’s reaction showed no sympathy at all to Tatiana — who was obviously being setup by the show for a nervous breakdown. Danny should have known what was happening. He came across as smug, selfish and a non-gentleman.The pimping of his dead wife for sympathy votes comes with his family’s consent since they themselves are doing it — and fans are not reacting kindly to it.That aside, I still like Danny Gokey. I still believe he can sing. He can still give us hope. But the dead wife thing is a bit much. And right now, the Internet is showing no love.Just sing Danny. Stop your family from parading your dead wife around, and stop American Idol from doing the same.http://www.rickey.org/?p=11919my take:i think he can sing, personally i’m not a fan.but i must admit that i was rather miffed by his insensitivity- both towards tatiana and the death of his wife(him being always willing to talk about it).if he wanted to, he could have always told the Idol producers that he didn’t want to talk about it.people like anoop (who’s sad stoey about a friend who died) and scott mcintyre (who has a deteriorating vision) never if not hardly ever splash their sad stories around.given the fact that danny’s wife recently died, it seems rather odd that he’s constantly talking about it.i don’t think he’s totally in the dark about the fact that the Idol producers are making him out to be “the widowed husband”.so what do you think?regardless of the mean sentiments expressed by the author of the article, i see some truth in what he’s saying.
- A: This is something that they do constantly in the Uk on The X Factor and Britain`s got Talent. Everyone has a sad story. They should mention it in their initial introduction and then never again. It ends up as ” Who`s Got The Saddest Story” not who`s got the most talent.