What do they do with the organs removed from surgery
It depends on the case of the surgery, usually it will be sent to the lab for future tests, or sometime they put it back in after. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-they-do-with-the-organs-removed-from-surgery ]
More Answers to “What do they do with the organs removed from surgery“
- What do they do with the organs removed from surgery
- It depends on the case of the surgery, usually it will be sent to the lab for future tests, or sometime they put it back in after.
- What happens to organs removed in surgery?
- They are usually biopsied in the path lab. Results are kept in your medical file. The organs are disposed of as medical waste. They are usually incinerated. You can ask them to save your organs and give them to you if you want them. A frien…
- Can I prescribe vibrations for an organ that has been removed by …?
- There is no problem! Even though the organ has been removed, you can give the corresponding vibrations. They still do their work due to the “Phantom Effect”, the presence of an etheric or energetic organ invisible to most human eyes.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can abdominal and pelvic adhesions cause?
- Q: I am 31 years old I have had all female reproductive organs removed. Because of my age it took 12 surgeries. I have had large amounts of adhesions removed from my abdomin and pelvic area. Also my bowel has been taken off the pelvic wall 3 times. It has been 2 and a half years since my last surgery and I am left with terrible abdominal and pelvic pain mostly on the left side, terrible cramps with bowel movements back pain and my legs hurt horribly. Could these adhesions cause all these problems? Can anyone Help! My Doctor says it is basically all in my head. I have seen a couple other gynoclogists in the area and they either beleive adhesions do not cause pain at all or say its in my head too. I am not crazy I know when something is not right with my body, I just do not understand. So Does anyone out there know anything about this subject any helpful information would be greatly appreciated.
- A: Hi thereI just wanted to let you know that I am also suffering badly with pelvic adhesions and I am also in total agony. My surgeon is fairly unconvinced about the possibility of the adhesions causing me pain, but my GP is more convinced…..it’s a really contentious issue, it seems….one where you are not always guaranteed of getting the sympathy you deserve.I am suprised they let you have surgical procedures if they knew you had adhesions….intervention would only have aggravated the issue…I have been told by one GP that I should accept that I will be on pain relief as a long term management of the pain I am in…but having researched thoroughly on the net I know that I am going to be pushing for surgery to try and rectify the problem a bit. It is tempting for me to think about a total removal of my reproductive organs too – if I am in this much pain and likely to have major fertility problems due to the adhesions, I think I would rather get it all out and try to get on with my life……harsh but cruel.So for sure, your pain is very very likely to be due to these adhesions…and you have my sympathy as the pain is untold and no-one understands what the hell these adhesions are all about…..but mail me if you want to [email protected]
- i WANTED TO SEE IF ANYBODY COULD HELP ME i HAD SURGERY AND DURING THE SURGERY SOME HOW MY VAGUES NERVE GOT SEV?
- Q: HAD SURGEY VAGUES NERVE GOT SEVERED CAN ANYBODY HELP DEVOLP GASTERITIS FROM IT AND PRAYING THAT DO NOT DEVOLP DIBETES SINCE IT CAUSES IT i ONLY GOT ONE KIDNEY DUE TO CANCER IT BEEN SINCE 6-23-09 DAY SURGERY IF SURGEON ONLY ADMITED IT THEN i NOT HAD TO ASUFFER TILL LAST WEEK WHEN ANOTHER SURGEON FOUND OUT i HAD VAGUES NERVE CUT DURING MY OPEN GLABLADDER SURGERY ALSO TO REMOVE SEVERE ADHESION NOW SINCE i DEVOLP A SEVERE INFECTION AFTER THE SURGERY CAUSEING THE ADHESION TO AGRESSIVALY GROW BACK NOW FINALLY AFTER 5 MONTHS SUFFERING MAYBEY SOME AT LEAST HOPE MY SURGEON NEW ONE SAID HE CALL DOWN TO EMORY HOSPITAL IT IN ATLANTA GA SUPPOSSED TO BE ONE BEST COUNTRY SAID THAT THE SURGEON HE KNOWS HAS OVER 1,000 HOURS IN THIS TYPE SURGERY SO MAYBEY HE HELP BUT STILL GOT DEAL WITH SEVERE GASTERITIS WENT HOSPITAL AS i NOT BEEN ABLE EAT DRINK NOTHING IN 2 WEEKS BECIDES 8 OZ OF ENSURE NOTHING TO EAT PERIOD AND THAT ALL NO FOOD i JUST GOT ONE KIDNEY AND THIS DEHDRATION EFFECTS PUT ALOT STUFF EXTRA WORK ON IT MAKE YOUR URINE COLOR VERY DARK COMPLETLY YELLOW AT HOSPITAL THEY JUST GAVE ME SHOT OF ZOFRAN WITCH HELP SOME BUT WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ME ANYTHING FOR PAIN AS THEY ALWAYS THINK PEOPLE GO SEEKING MEDICATION i DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE BUT i NEVER SET IN HOSPITAL FOR 8 TO 10 HOURS HAVEING GET STUCK BY NEEDLES GO THREW ALL KINDS TEST i GOT BLOCKAGE IN STOMACH ALREADY IN JUST 3 MONTHS DUE TO MY VAGUES NERVE CONTROLS YOUR DIGESTION SURGEON THAT FOUND THIS OUT SAID i WOULD NEVER EVEN BE ABLE GO BATH ROOM WITH OUT MEDICATION TO MAKE ME GO THEY DID EMTY TEST ON ME i NEVER PASSED ANYTHING EVEN AFTER 3 DAYS NOTHING AT ALL THE VAGUES NERVE MADE ME SO i CANNOT EVER THROW UP FEEL SO SICK TO STOMACH HURTING SO BAD IN STOMACH HEART RACES IT WAS 180 BEATS MINTUE LAST NIGHT HOSPITAL BLOOD PRESSURE BE FINE ONE MINTUE NEXT MINTUE IT WAS 75 OVER 40 PLUSE 40 IN LESS THAN 10 MINTUES IT WAS 160 OVER 130 PLUSE 125 BUT THEY WOULD NOT EVEN ADMIT ME i GOT INSURANCE PAYS 100 PERCENT CAN TELL ME WHY THEY WOULD NOT HAVE ADMITED ME IN THE CONDITION i IN AND ALSO ME JUST HAVEING ONE KIDNEY AND HAD TO BE SEVERLY DYHATERED WHAT CAN i DO TO BE ABLE TO GO GET SOME RELIEF FOR THE WORSE NAUSA PAIN i EVER EXPERIENCED AND CLEARLY ON EXRAY SHOWS A BLOCKAGE SIZE OF YOUR BOTH YOUR FIST THAT HOW BIG IT IS AND MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IS PARIZED SAYS THE SURGEON AND MUST BE RIGHT AS i DO NOT EVER GO BATH ROOM WAS ON REGLAN DID NOT WORK THEN ETHROMICIAN IT DID MAKE ME GO BATH ROOM BUT SIDE EFFECTS TO BAD SINCE i HAD TO TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF 333 MG EVER TIME BEFORE EAT NOW THE FIRST SURGEON DID MAJOR SURGERY ON ME SAYS BECAUSE ADHESION AND DID NOT EVEN GIVE ME THE MEDICATION BARRIER TO HELP PREVENT THEM FROM FORMING BACK SICE YOU GOT A 90 PERCENT CHANCE OF THEM RETURNING AND ESPECIALLY WITH HIM MAKEING A 15 INCH CUT NOT 15 STAPLES BUT 15 INCH CUT AFTER ALL ADHESION ONLY CAUSED BY SURGERY SO NOT ONLY WILL DO i HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE ADHESION COMMMING BACK HE REMOVED BUT GOT A 15 INCH ANOTHER PLACE THEY WILL DEVOLP WENT TO SURGEON LAST FRIDAT HE PUT SOME KIND SPECIAL LIGHT ON STOMACH YOU ACTUALY SEE MY STOMACH MUSCLES PULLING TOGETHER LOCKING UP HE SAYS HE HAVE TO SEND ME EMORY WHERE THEY GOT THE EXPERIENCE TO DO THIS SURGERY WITH LAPARSCOPY THAT ONLY IS 3 INCHES AT MOST SAID JUST TAKE 3 TO 5 HOURS TO DO THE SURGERY SAYS HAVE HAVE IT DUE TO ADHESION WRAPPED AROUND MY ORGANS MY COLON CAUSEING BLOCKAGE ALREADY AND WRAPPED AROUND MY LIVER COVERED MY WHOLE STOMACH WHAT i ASKING WHAT HOW CAN i GO HOSPITAL TO GET SOME RELEF i BEEN SUFFERING 5 MONTHS STRAIGHT LOST OVER 50 POUNDS SINCE 6-23-09 AND i POSTIVE i SEVERLY DEHYDRATED AS THEY TOLD ME THAT BUT GAVE ME ONE BAG OF FLUILDS i NEED A FEW DAYS OF IT BECAUSE NOT THE LAST TO WEEKS NOT EATEING DRINKING BUT THIS BEEN GOING ON 5 MONTHS WENT FROM 37 WAIST TO 30 WAIST AND THEY LOSE AND ASKING WHAY CAN i DO ABOUT THE FORST SURGEON THAT DID THIS SURGERY HE DID NOT HAVE MY CONSENT BUT TO DO MINOR SURGERY AS i RESTED ASURE SINCE THIS HOSPITAL TELL YOU THEY ONLY DO MINOR SURGERY THEY DO NOT HAVE RADIOLIGST ON DUTY TIME SURGERY OR ANY TIME HE DIOD NOT HAVE THE MANTORY TRAINED HELP IN MAJOR TO ASISTACE HIM DURING THIS TYPE SURGERY THEY SUPPOSSED TO NOT ONLY NO THE INSTRUMENTS BUT THEY SUPPOSSED TO NO THE ATAMONY HE DID NOT EVEN USE THE MEDICATION THAT 2 DIFFERENT SURGEON HAVE TOLD ME THE ALWAYS USE TO PREVENT SO MUCH PAIN AFTER MAJOR SURGERY THE DEAD IT THAT ONLY TOOK COUPLE MINTUES AND NOT ONLY WOULD i NOT HAD TO SUFFER WITH THE SEVERE PAIN IT PROVEN FACT GIVES YOU 50 PERCENT BETTER CHANCE NOT DEVOLPING INFECTION WITH RIGHT OFF START i DEVOLP INFECTION THE WHOLE 5 DAYS IN HOSPITAL HE GAVE ME THE WRONG KIND PAIN MEDICATION HE GAVE ME INJECTION THAT HIT YOU ALL ONCE CAUSEING YOU NOT BE ABLE BREATH IN DEEP ENOUGH TO PRODUCE ENOUGH OXYGEN TO HEART LUNGS BRAIN WHEN HE SHOULD VERY LEAST GAVE ME PAIN DRIP THAT WOULD HAVE ON STEADY SLOW BASES GAVE ME MEDICATION THAT NOT ONLY CONTROLED MY PAIN BETTER BUT WOULD NOT HAVE MADE YOUR ABILITY TO BREATH I
- A: You need to make sentences that start with a capital letter and ends with a period just like the one I am writing here. I don’t think anyone wants to attempt to make sense of your question with the way it is posted right now. You also can use paragraphs like I just did here to help make it easier to read. Also, Yahoo recommends not to use all capital letters in your words since it means you are yelling. Just take yourself back to the first grade and remember what they taught you about making a sentence. I’m not saying it to be mean, but you took all this time to type everything down and then no one will want to answer because it’s just too difficult to read or make any sense out of it. Please try again.
- My son was hurt in school. Is the school responsible?
- Q: During a PE class, they were doing exercises for volleyball. The kids were in a circle with on in the middle volleying the ball and trying to keep it in play or having to start over. One kid over shot the center kid and my son jumped up to hit the ball (thus keeping it in play) and the kid in the middle threw his elbow into my sons stomach and said something like “don’t mess with me” and my son immediately dropped him to the ground in pain. My son is 14 and has rock hard abs. but was not prepared for the blow. He laid on the ground for 15 minutes before the coach came over and said “I thought you were tougher than that…If you’re that hurt you need to go to the clinic.” But he did not send anyone with him to the clinic; he had to try to make it by himself. He got about half way and laid back down on the floor because he was in too much pain. A girl walking by ask him if he was OK and he said that he felt he needed to throw-up. She ran to the main office and brought back a trash can for him. The principal followed her and told my son that if he was that sick he needed to get himself to the clinic. Once again not offering my son any assistance to the clinic. Eventually, the school nurse came and helped him to the clinic. We were called 30 minutes later by the nurse to come and pick him up because “he does not look good.” When we arrived he was pale and it was very obvious that he was in a lot of pain. We went to the ER and they did a CT scan on his abdomen and it was abnormal and was taken to surgery later to remove fluid from his pelvis that should not have been there. Luckily, there was no other major damage to any of his internal organs, but I’m not sure when he will be able to return to school because he is still in pain. I’m not sure where to go from here…who do I need to file a complaint with because my son’s welfare was not given any kind of priority? The school said the next day that an incident report was not written up because no one saw the incident. And the principal did not believe that there was any altercation the previous day. He claimed to not know that my son was hurt that bad (he’s the same one that told my son to get to the clinic). Do I need to hire a lawyer? What kind? I just don’t feel that they responded in an appropriate manner and don’t want some other family to have to go through what we did and their child not being as luck as we were. Any suggestions??
- A: You could file a complaint to the school, because, for one, the PE teacher shouldn’t have left him lying on the floor for fifteen minutes, obviously in pain, and then say “I thought you’re tougher than that”, and, secondly, the principal and PE teacher should have helped him to the clinic. You should file a complaint to the school. With the lawyer stuff, I do not know if or what kind of lawyer you should get. If you want to know this stuff, you should put it under Politics & Goverment — Law & Ethics so you can better answers there. Good luck to you and your son.