What is a quick way to get rid of a double chin
Plastic surgery is absolute quickest way to get rid of a double chin. You may want to try a sensible weight loss program first. If in doubt, contact your doctor. Thanks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-quick-way-to-get-rid-of-a-double-chin ]
More Answers to “What is a quick way to get rid of a double chin“
- What is a quick way to get rid of a double chin
- Plastic surgery is absolute quickest way to get rid of a double chin. You may want to try a sensible weight loss program first. If in doubt, contact your doctor. Thanks.
- What’s the best and quickest way to get rid of a double chin?
- Exercise every morning, stop eating fast food and junk food, and don’t drink soda. ChaCha On!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a quick and easy way to get rid of a double chin?
- A: Reduce body fat, to do that, cut out refined, high GI foods from your diet and exercise. Focus on lean protein, good fats and some vegetables, no breads, white foods, potatoes, rice, sugary drinks, juices, etc.
- What is the quickest way for someone to get rid of a “double chin”?
- Q: No rude answers, please. I have no problem with reporting anyone.
- A: Getting rid of a double chin is not all that easy. Get regular aerobic exercise. Eat less fat and stay clear of crash diets, which do more harm than good. Here are some spot reducing exercises, which should help, but you will see better results if you combine them with a regular exercise programme. 1. Tilt your head back and open your mouth as though you were biting into an apple. Do this exercise 10-15 times everyday and you should notice that your chin and neck will firm up. 2. An old modeling trick–extend your tongue to the tip of your nose. If you can’t get there, go as far as you can. Repeat. And again. 30 or so a set and you’ll be in good shape