What is the best way to lose weight fast without surgery
The best way to lose weight quickly is through a very “clean” diet and moderate cardiovascular exercise 4 to 5 times per week. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-lose-weight-fast-without-surgery ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to lose weight fast without surgery“
- What is the best way to lose weight fast without surgery
- The best way to lose weight quickly is through a very “clean” diet and moderate cardiovascular exercise 4 to 5 times per week.
- What is the best & fastest way to lose weight without pills o…?
- Cut back on your sugar calories and over eating ( two or more helping. Cut back on your compute and video and TV use. If you can, increase your phys. activity like swimming, cycling, in-line skating, etc, etc. Sometimes just a long walk aft…
- How can i lose weight? Is Surgery the best way?
- don’t go bulimic. it will rot your teeth and your acid stomach will burn your insides anorexia is like sinking sand. you will get trapped. eat more fibre. try fibre supplement. when you get lipo they can only remove a few kilos of fat at a …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to lose weight fast without surgery and without spending a fortune?
- A: Pump some iron. Resistance training, (weight training), can help both sexes stay lean by building muscle and raising metabolism. The fact is, hours and hours of aerobic exercise won’t help most people lose weight fast because your metabolism drops back to normal fairly quickly after stopping the exercise. If you gain muscle, however, your body’s resting metabolism, (the amount of calories you burn when you’re just sitting still), increases, because muscle requires a lot of calories to maintain. Studies have shown consistent weight training to raise the body’s metabolism by 15%. This means an average woman might burn 200-300 more calories at rest every day! Resistance training is the gift that keeps on giving! Although, keep in mind that muscle mass weighs more than fat (don’t be surprised if you gain weight but look slimmer).
- what is the best way to lose weight fast without surgery or pills? please help!!!!?
- Q: i want to lose weight sooo bad but no surgery…im 13. and no expensive stuff! be serious please!ok, i need a good diet please!!! and good exercises
- A: The following healthy living recommendations will help you if you’re trying to lose weight, tone up your muscles, have aspirations of building lean muscle mass, are attempting to get a wash board stomach, or just want to feel better:*1) Burn more calories then you’re consuming everyday and measure your results using the following formula: Calories Consumed minus Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) minus Physical Activity. Get a diet and fitness calculator that you can put on your computer or cell phone. This will allow you to easily calculate this formula, set goals, log your daily calorie consumption, and register your physical activities.*2) Eat natural and organic foods found on earth versus something created by a corporation to make money. Eat meals in small portions throughout the day and take a good multi-vitamin supplement. Avoid “High Glycemic Load Carbs” (sugar, pastries, desserts, refined starches such as breads, pasta, refined grains like white rice; high starch vegetables such as potatoes) and drink lots of water. Read this article for more information on high GL Carbs:http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates.htmlDo not try fad diets or diet pills. Here is an excellent food pyramid that anyone can follow: http://www.rayandterry.com/html/images/PyramidLRG.gif?osCsid=26a424be471d1337e7c2f105d5c64d9d*3) Exercise on most days by doing cardiovascular training and/or resistance training activities. Read a book or find a certified trainer to make sure your doing all resistance training exercises correctly. A great book to buy that teaches you the resistance training basics is “Weight Training for Dummies”. A superb magazine to buy with resistance training routines that will not get you bored is “Muscle and Fitness”. Signup for the free newsletter. An excellent free online resource is at http://www.exrx.net/A good book to buy that teaches you the cardiovascular training basics is “Fitness for Dummies”. *4) Get plenty of sleep. Sleep experts say most adults need between seven and nine hours of sleep each night for optimum performance, health, and safety. *5) Educate yourself continually on health issues and make a life long commitment to good health. A great free publication is “Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005”. A superb book to read is “You The Owner’s Manual”. An excellent periodic publication is the “Nutrition Action Health Letter”. A reputable test you can take to measure your biological age is at http://realage.comLook at all areas where you can enhance your health. For example, make improvements in the quality of the air you breathe. Review outdoor air quality forecasts where you live and get an indoor air purifier. Email me if you want a good indoor air purifier recommendation and if you have other questions.*Click on all the source links below to get the full benefit of the recommendations. The answers presented to your health questions are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- what is the best & fastest way to lose weight without pills or surgery?
- Q: im about 5`5 & my weight changes from around 125 im planning on losing weight in the time frame of the summeri want to get to at least 110dont say i dont need to lose weightim 12
- A: Cut back on your sugar calories and over eating ( two or more helping. Cut back on your compute and video and TV use. If you can, increase your phys. activity like swimming, cycling, in-line skating, etc, etc. Sometimes just a long walk after dinner, may just start reducing those unwanted calories. Good luck