What is treatment for scoliosis
Scoliosis can be treated with braces or with surgery. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-treatment-for-scoliosis ]
More Answers to “What is treatment for scoliosis“
- ･ 1 Get an exam. The first step in treatment for scoliosis is to get an exam to observe the extent of the… ･ 2 Get an operation. Although this is a last resort treatment, it is not out of the question. This is… ･ 3 Wear braces. Braces a…
- Most kids with scoliosis never need treatment because the curve in their back is too small to cause problems. If the doctor is worried that a problem may be developing, he may want to see them every four to six months throughout adolescence…
- There are different treatments, depending on how severely the spine is curved. The doctor will know what your treatment should be after looking at you and your X-rays. Sometimes no treatment will be necessary, but you will need to make retu…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am hoping to find someone who has had Scoliosis treatment from a Clear provider. If so what were your result?
- Q: My son needs treatment for scoliosis and I am afraid of the surgery for him. I found a Chiropractic solution called Clear Scoliosis Treatment, and am trying to find out if it really works
- A: http://www.scoliosis-support.org/
- What is the treatment for scoliosis if I am 21?
- Q: I was diagnosed with scoliosis when I was 11, but the doctors said since I hadn’t gotten my period they couldn’t do anything but watch my curve. Now I am 21 years old and it appears it has grown. I have a 35 degree angle and with a difference of 7mm right discrepancy. Does anybody know what my treatment is going to be? I have to go see a spine specialist but I am so scared. It’s not really noticable. I mean, my shoulder blades look even and all. Anybody know?
- A: Your treatment will be to keep your back muscles strong and if you have pain, perhaps see a pain management doctor. If your curve increases and your quality of life tanks, you may end up having surgery anyway. At 35 degrees, you won’t be having surgery for a long time, though. You’ll probably need to be over 50 degrees before a scoliosis specialist will consider operating.
- Im was a dancer, when i had found out that i have a scoliosis and it is 45 degrees what is the best treatment
- Q: What is the best scoliosis treatment for me aside form surgeries.. for a 14 year old girl… Thank you very much…
- A: my mom also experienced that before when she was teen. Ahwt she did is to put braces on her back for several weeks.. she’s fine now.. although she has a maintenance milk…goodluck!