What makes have diarrhea
Causes Diarrhea are viruses, bacteria and parasites, medications, lactose, fructose, artificial sweeteners, surgery or MORE.. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-makes-have-diarrhea ]
More Answers to “What makes have diarrhea“
- What Makes Diarrhea?
- Water and poop
- How to Make Fake Diarrhea
- There are a few situations when you’d need to make fake diarrhea. Luckily, it’s surprisingly easy to make from a variety of substances. more »
- Will a colonic make me constipated or give me diarrhea??
- The most frequent post-colonic experience is to have a slight delay in bowel movements and then a resumption of a somewhat larger, easier to move stool. Sometimes if the colon is weak and sluggish, there may be no bowel movement for several…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What should I eat to make diarrhea to go away?
- Q: Can you help me? I woke up this morning and I had diarrhea. I didn’t eat anything that bad… o___o What should I eat? I’ve ate a banana so far. Now what? Thanks. I’m suppose to go to my Grandma’s house but I don’t know if I can.
- A: BRAT diet: Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast
- I have a stomach virus and my symptoms are diarrhea and bad stomach aches?
- Q: Okay so New Years Day i woke up with a terrible stomach ache and about 2 hours later i had diarrhea. The next day my stomach still hurt but i had tiny diarrhea. The next day i just had a stomach ache. Yesterday, (Monday) I woke up with a TERRIBLE stomach ache and at about 7:00 my stomach started to make some weird noises and I made diarrhea. I was up for about 4-5 hours making diarrhea, so my mom called my doctor and she said to drink liquids, so i did and i don’t know it made my stomach feel worse and more diarrhea came out. So i noticed that when ever i have to make diarrhea my stomach makes swooshing noises (like shaking a water bottle) every time i am about to make diarrhea. What should I do????????
- A: See a doctor or nurse practicioner, and follow his/her instructions. Meanwhile, drink plenty of ;fluids, since you’re losing a lot. If you can’t find or afford a doctor, try one of the doc-in-the box clinics, such as those at Walgreen’s or CVS.
- My dachshund keeps making diarrhea?
- Q: Its been more than 3 days and its very liquidy and Ive noticed it has some red spots in it. Im not sure if its blood but I am very worried. What could this be a cause of? Ways to prevent? What can I give her to stop the diarrhea? Thank you so much.
- A: My puppy had the same thing. Light, liquid stool with drops of blood in it. I took a stool sample to my vet and he diagnosed her with two parasites: giardia and coccidia. She was given two medications, albon and panacur. It has taken about a week but her stools are finally starting to harden up! I would definitely take your dog to the vet with a stool sample to have it checked out! They will be able to give you some medication. For both of my pups medications the total was about $70, but there is nothing else that can help with these parasites and if you let it go they will keep multiplying and become very sick and dehydrated!! Take it to the vet as soon as you can but in the meantime make sure your dog is drinking and eating so that it does not get dehydrated, and keep it away from any other animals you may have as it is very contagious!