What’s a absyss tooth
A:An abscessed tooth is a painful infection at the root of a tooth or between the gum and a tooth. It’s most commonly caused by severe tooth decay. Other causes of tooth abscess are trauma MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what%27s-a-absyss-tooth ]
More Answers to “What’s a absyss tooth“
- What is Abscess Tooth?
- Abscess Tooth is a sort of tooth infection resulting in accumulation of pus. This painful condition is generally caused by severe tooth decay. The bacterial infection leading to Abscess Tooth is usually present at the root of a tooth or bet…
- How to Treat Tooth Abscess?
- A tooth abscess is a critical infection that starts from either a tooth or the gums around a tooth. Such an infection can be very uncomfortable, painful, and causing serious problems to a person’s health. The treatment for an abscessed toot…
- Do I have an abscessed tooth?
- In an abscessed tooth, the nerve is dead or almost dead, so the tooth is usually not sensitive to cold. Cold may actually make the tooth feel better as it causes the swelling to reduce some, causing less pressure. The tooth will be sensitiv…