Why does only the right side of my throat hurt
A:An uncommon complication is a throat abscess that usually occurs only on one side. Thanks for using ChaCha, have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-only-the-right-side-of-my-throat-hurt ]
More Answers to “Why does only the right side of my throat hurt“
- Why does only the right side of my throat hurt
- An uncommon complication is a throat abscess that usually occurs only on one side. Thanks for using ChaCha, have a great day!
- What if only the right side of my throat hurts?
- Might be an ear infection that spread to your throat. hurts like hell
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does only one side of my throat hurt?
- Q: Had this for about 3 days now. The right side of my throat is EXTREMELY painful. I can take a lot, but this is very noticeable. It almost seems like it’s also going up my ear, although not too bad. When I touch the outside of my throat, it’s also painful. Anyone know what this sounds like? And what to do for it? Doc will be something I have to go to tomorrow if still here, but need something for now….Please help. Thank you.Thanks. How do you get mono again? I work from home and have been working on a big project. Have literally gone to the grocery store and nowhere else in the last week. And no, no chance of STD.
- A: The eustachean tubes connect the inner ear to the throat on each side. You may have an infection in one side. In any case, consult a physician and meanwhile gargle with warm salt water.
- why does swallowing food hurt, I have no cold?
- Q: Hi, a few weeks ago I slept with the fan on and it made my throat hurt, and a few days later, I had an aching throat, but that soon went awy, then I thought it was gone and ate ice cream and that got me sicker, I have no phlem or mucus, why is only my right side of my throat hurting, any ideas?
- A: Inflammation hurts, can be viral, or it could be a growth causing pain. Consult your MD if it continues.
- Why does the right side of my throat hurt?
- Q: It hurts to swallow, but only on the right side of my throat. My left ear also feels a bit clogged up. When I open my mouth, the right side of my jaw feels tight. What is going on?
- A: it’s probably some kind of infection. check your tonsils in a mirror – stand in front of a mirror, turn the lights off, n point a flashlight at your tonsils and the back of your mouth/throat. if you see any white spots, it’s a tonsil infection and you’ll probably need antibiotics. that’s probably the most likely thing, especially since you have some ear discomfort (there is a tube called the eustachian tube that connects your throat to your ear, and an infection can spread). either way, your best bet is to see your doctor…