Why is a sore called a boil
A:A boil, also referred to as a skin abscess, is a localized infection deep in the skin. A boil generally starts as a reddened, more [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-a-sore-called-a-boil ]
More Answers to “Why is a sore called a boil“
- Why is a sore called a boil
- A boil, also referred to as a skin abscess, is a localized infection deep in the skin. A boil generally starts as a reddened, more
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you believe that in the end satan will be on the radio?
- Q: Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air. And a great voice came out of the temple of Heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done! 1Ch 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel and provoked David to take a census of Israel. Job 1:6 And a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah. And Satan also came among them. Job 1:7 And Jehovah said to Satan, From where do you come? Then Satan answered Jehovah and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Job 1:8 And Jehovah said to Satan, Have you set your heart against My servant Job, because there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and upright man, one who fears God and turns away from evil? Job 1:9 And Satan answered Jehovah and said, Does Job fear God for nothing? Job 1:12 And Jehovah said to Satan, Behold, all that he has is in your power. Only do not lay your hand upon him. And Satan went forth from the presence of Jehovah. Job 2:1 And it happened that a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah. And Satan also came among them to present himself before Jehovah. Job 2:2 And Jehovah said to Satan, From where do you come? And Satan answered Jehovah and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Job 2:3 And Jehovah said unto Satan, Have you set your heart on My servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one who fears God and turns away from evil? And still he is keeping hold of his integrity, although you moved Me against him to destroy him without cause. Job 2:4 And Satan answered Jehovah and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man has he will give for his life. Job 2:6 And Jehovah said to Satan, Behold, he is in your hand, but save his life. Job 2:7 And Satan went forth from the presence of Jehovah and struck Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot to the top of his head. Zec 3:1 And He showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of Jehovah, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him. Zec 3:2 And Jehovah said to Satan, May Jehovah rebuke you, Satan! May even Jehovah who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked out of the fire? Mat 4:10 Then Jesus said to him, Go, Satan! For it is written, “You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.” Mat 12:26 And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? Mat 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, Go, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you do not savor the things that are of God, but those that are of men. Mar 1:13 And He was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted by Satan. And He was with the wild beasts, and the angels ministered to Him. Mar 3:23 And He called them and said to them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? Mar 3:26 And if Satan rises up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end. Mar 4:15 And these are those by the wayside, where the Word is sown. And when they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the Word that was sown in their hearts. Mar 8:33 But when He had turned around and looked on His disciples, He rebuked Peter, saying, Go behind Me, Satan! For you do not mind the things of God, but of the things of men. Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart for you to lie to the Holy Spirit, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Act 26:18 in order to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light, and from the authority of Satan to God, so that they may receive remission of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. Rom 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. 1Co 5:5 to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 1Co 7:5 Do not deprive one another, unless it is with consent for a time, so that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer. And come together again so that Satan does not tempt you for your incontinence. 2Co 2:11 so that we should not be overreached by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2Co 11:14 Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light? 2Co 12:7 and by the surpassing revelations, lest I be made haughty, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be made haughty. 1Th 2:18 Therefore we desired to come to you, truly I, Paul, both once and twice; but Satan hindered us. 2Th 2:9 whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,1Ti 1:20 Among these are Hymeneus and Alexander, whom I have delivered to Satan so that they may learn not to blaspheme. 1Ti 5:15 For some have already turned aside after Satan. Rev 2:9 I know your works and tribulation and poverty (but you are rich), and I know the blasphemy of those saying themselves to be Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev 2:13 I know your works, and where you live, even where Satan’s seat is . And you hold fast My name and have not denied My faith, even in those days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwells. Rev 2:24 But to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, and who have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak, I will put on you no other burden. Rev 3:9 Behold, I give out of those of the synagogue of Satan, those saying themselves to be Jews and are not, but lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent called Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him a thousand years. Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be loosed out of his prison.Act 15:28 For it has seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no burden heavier than these necessary requirements– Eph 1:21 high above all other government and authority and power and dominion, and every title of sovereignty used either in this Age or in the Age to come. Col 1:13 It is God who has delivered us out of the dominion of darkness, and has transferred us into the Kingdom of His dearly-loved Son, Rev 13:2 The Wild Beast which I saw resembled a leopard, and had feet like the feet of a bear, and his mouth was like the mouth of a lion; and it was to the Dragon that he owed his power and his throne and his wide dominion. Rev 13:4 And they offered worship to the Dragon, because it was to him that the Wild Beast owed his dominion; and they also offered worship to the Wild Beast, and said, “Who is there like him? And who is able to engage in battle with him?” Eph 2:2 which were once habitual to you while you walked in the ways of this world and obeyed the?Rev 20:10 and the Devil, who had been leading them astray, was thrown into the Lake of fire and sulphur where the Wild Beast and the false Prophet were, and day and night they will suffer torture until the Ages of the Ages.
- A: Lyle, the bottom line, Satan will be nothing but ashes, burnt forever will never be seen again, I see you do some study, go through Scriptures;John 13:31 Now is the judgment of THIS WORLD: now shall the PRINCE of THIS WORLD ( SATAN ) be CAST out….Even the ” RADIO STATIONS “…..Remember what Jesus said: John 5:39……Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me…….So Lyle; ” it’s not a joke about the End times “…… STAY very Faithful to Jesus…..God Bless
- I think i have a belly infection?
- Q: Hi, I am new here to the obesity board. I have a question that to me is fairly serious. I will try to be as breif and as non graphic as possible. I probably should post this somewhere else (and probably will)but since my anatomy is unique due to being obese, I thought I should start here. I think I have an infection in my nave. Now, being obese, y’all know that there is a long way from the navel it’s self to the outside of my tummy. I do not know what to call it or how to describe it. But I do know that hygene is very very important. Well, anyway, Tue. morning I woke up with my belly button hurting. When I got out of bed of cource my tummy went with me and in getting up and sitting up I put pressure or squished my tummy. I thought that I may not have been doing as good of a job washing in that area, so I used a q-tip to swab it out. Kinda gross, i know. So then later on in the day I noticed that there was some pale blood in my belly button cavern (for lack of a better word) So I again used a q-tip to clean it out with Safeguard soap. Rinsed it and dried it. The blood was like when you lance a boil, full of pus and smelly. This happend a couple more times since then. What is bothering me is a couple of thing. I know I should go to a Dr. but have no insurance or $$$ so that is out. I also worry that this could lead to something internal?? Is that possible? I mean, is there a link from the outside to the inside?? I know this is crazy, but I am being paranoid. The other thing is that I can’t seem to not poke at it. I know I know, I should not go digging around in there. But I am sore (that is probably why) and I want it to heal as quickly as possible. So I have been wahing it with Safeguard soap and rinsing it and drying it as much as I can. Finally, there seems to be a twinge of pain at my Urethra, and I know from experience that there is a direct link (acupressure point???) from pressing your bellybutton to a tingeling there. So I am thinking taht maybee it is happening because of the irritation in my belly button. Ok, now that y’all are done shaking your heads and laughing at me, can anyone help me? I am a bit scared and it realy isn’t funny to me. Has anyone els had this happen to them?? I tried to do some online searches,but all I can get involve navel piercing information. Thanks in advance, God bless you and yoursHears The Water
- A: You asked this question in 2003 — did you not recover yet?
- What comes to mind when you think about Job’s wife?
- Q: Excerpts from a C.O.’s talkThe talk was centred on being tired/weary.We are so tired in this day and age and the brother mentioned Jeremiah and how after being put in stocks for one day he was complaining and cursing the man that announced his birth and wishing that he had died in his mom’s womb.He was tired.Then he asked what comes to mind when you think of Job’s wife.Most people think of her telling Job to curse God and die. The C.O. asks why wasn’t she rebuked with the others (the three so-called comforters)? It was brought out that Job’s wife was tired. More tired than you can imagine. Think of this …when the messengers told Job that he had lost allHis livestock Job’s wife lost hers too …when the messengers toldJob that he had lost all his land and material goods, Job’s wife lost hers too…when the messengers told Job that he had lost all his children, Job’s wife lost hers too …think …the children that you carried for nine months, bonded with as you breast-fed each and everyone of them …watched them grow up and stand tall and only to lose them all at once violently …was she tired?…Yes! Then to make matters worse (if they could get any worse), your husband mysteriously and suddenly develops huge boils all over hisBody that are open and oozing pus and stink. You watch as the man you love, the father of your children cracks a pottery jar and begins to dig and scratch himself in order to alleviate some of the pain, but to no avail. This man who has been all that to you, who is staying away because his breath is so bad that no one can stand it. You are sitting by helpless with no explanation for anything. Do you want to continue to see him suffer or would you too want him to die?Most of us would want a loved one out of his/her misery. So when Job’s wife said curse God and die, she wasn’t being disloyal to Jehovah, she wanted her husband’s misery to be over. It was an act of love. She was tired!!In the end, not only was she not reproved but she was blessed with everything that Job received, more children, more wealth and a healthy husband.Well, I also wanted to add a comment my niece shared with me concerning Job that was very helpful to me.There are those times due to our health problems either physical, or mental, that we are not doing all that we feel that we should.I was crying about it, and she asked me did I consider Job a faithful man?Of course I said “oh yes!” Then she lovingly pointed out, that at one time, all Job could do, was sit in the dirt, and scrape his sores. That was his act of worship, proving Satan a liar. He did not lose faith. So, next time you are being hard on yourself for circumstances beyond your control….remember the account of Job.So we can in spite of our circumstances still give a reply even if we are just breathing and praying to Jehovah to get through the next minute.Whether it is physical or mental distress.We can be liked to Job only able to scrape his sores and praying to get through this trial yet we are still doing what Jehovah has asked us to do.Give him a reply to Satan. This was powerful for me.”As the end draws near, you may find the pace may quicken, the road may get rougher, the path steeper. But make sure you never tire out, that you never quit, that you never become a dropout. June 1, 1989 Watchtower page 22
- A: Thank you sister.I too feel like Job’s wife……she was tired in the flesh and so are we in these last days.But we have to keep on striving to do our best until the end comes.Agape