Can a girl can pregnant during her period
Yes it is possible for a girl to get pregnant during her period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-girl-can-pregnant-during-her-period ]
More Answers to “Can a girl can pregnant during her period“
- Can a Girl Get Pregnant if She Has Sex During Her Period??
- A lot of people think that if a girl has sex during her period, she can’t get pregnant. But it is possible for a girl to get pregnant while she is bleeding. This can happen for a couple of reasons:･ Not all vaginal bleeding is the result of…
- Is it true that a girl cannot get pregnant during her period??
- She can still get pregnant i suggest a test. It is less like due to the time in her cycle however nothing is certain and if a egg had been released for some reason then it can still be fertilized also sperm can hang around the womb for up t…
- What is the chance of pregnancy if guy ejaculates in the girl dur…?
- It all depends on what day your cycle is on. If it is towards the end of a period, there is still a good chance of pregnancy as ovulation usually occurs within 7-10 days after the last day of the menstrual cycle. And I have heard that spe…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Just Wondering Can a girl get pregnant during her period?
- Q: if you have sex with them during the 1st day of their period to the 4 day of their period?
- A: Absolutely even woman is different and ovulate at different times. It is a good idea to practice safe sex e.g. condom even if u have been with your partner for a while. should both get tested. Not only AIDS to worry about.
- Can a Girl still get pregnant during her period??
- Q: Can a Girl still get pregnant during her period??
- A: The short answer is Yes, the long answer is ABSOLUTELY
- Chances of getting a girl pregnant during period.?
- Q: I had sex with my girlfriend during her period and she told me their is no chance of her getting pregnant during her period. She also told me she had sex with her ex-husband when they were married 5 times a day for 6 years and she never got pregnant! I have had unprotected sex several times now with her while she is having her period. Her past husband was muslim and didn’t think it was clean, but I don’t mind a little blood. I really didn’t notice it. She really wanted sex during her period and told me she can’t get pregnant during her period is this true?
- A: Depends on her cycles. If she’s fairly regular (28 day cycle) then she’s most fertile 13-15 days AFTER the first day of her period. Therefore, if she were to have long periods, it would be very possible for her to get pregnant during a period. There is only about a 3-5 day window each month that a woman is fertile. If she was having sex 5 times a day, that alone could nix the chances of a male being able to produce sperm that would make the trip.