Can a girl get pregnant while on their period
Yes, it is possible for a girl to get pregnant while she is bleeding. Have a great ChaCha night. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-girl-get-pregnant-while-on-their-period ]
More Answers to “Can a girl get pregnant while on their period“
- The answer to this depends on the length of your menstrual cycles and the duration of your periods. Ovulation occurs 14 days before your next period is going to begin. For most women, this is after they have finished bleeding from the month…
- Where you live plays a role in your risk for obesity. Simply living in the United States makes a person more susceptible to obesity. The prevalence of obesity in America has risen dramatically over the past few years and continues to increa…
- Actually, during a girl’s monthly cycle, the chances of pregnancy decrease drastically — but it’s STILL possible for pregnancy to occur, so be careful! If you’re using a condom on top of that, though, you should be just fine. She has a ver…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can girl get pregnant while on her period?
- Q: Is it possible for a girl to get pregnant while she is on her period if she has sex while she is having her period?
- A: Of course she can.ANY TIME a girl has sex she has the chance of becoming pregnant.NOTHING is 100% effective except for abstinence.
- Can a girl get pregnant while she is on her period while using the pill?
- Q: She is on her 4th day of her period and we were curious what the likelyhood of her getting pregnant would be. I would like to know where you got the answer so i could read up on it some more. figured we would ask instead of do it and find out the answer later.clearly some people are using this as an opportunity to attack our belief system, if you do choose to be one of these individuals, you will be reported and blocked from the question. I dont need any of the religious crap. just the facts. I know it maybe hard for evangelical republican christians, but facts are whats important. to those that are honestly answering this question that you alot for your input, you are helping out alot.
- A: If she has been taking the pills properly, and they are working correctly within her body, she is as protected during her period as she is the rest of the month. Read the insert that comes with the pills.The period a girl gets while on the pill is not a true period. The hormone progesterone in the pill makes the body think it is pregnant, thereby shutting down the ovaries and building up the uterine lining. During the week of inactive pills, the drop in progesterone level makes the body think it has had a miscarriage, and to shed the uterine lining.
- can a girl get pregnant while on her period?
- Q: if a girl has sex while on her period, will she get pregnant?
- A: The answer to this depends on the length of your menstrual cycles and the duration of your periods. Ovulation occurs 14 days before your next period is going to begin. For most women, this is after they have finished bleeding from the month before. If you have 28-day cycles, ovulation would be around day 14. If you have 24-day cycles, it would be around day 10.While the egg only lives a day or two after ovulation, sperm can wait five days (and sometimes even longer) for the egg to arrive. Therefore, if ovulation was going to be on day 10, sex that occurred on day 5 might still lead to pregnancy. And some women will still be menstruating on day 5, or even day 7. So the answer is yes, one can get pregnant during menstruation, especially if you tend to have short cycles.