Can a girl still get pregnant when shes on her period
It is possible for a girl to get pregnant while she is bleeding. Sometimes ovulation can occur before the bleeding from a MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-girl-still-get-pregnant-when-shes-on-her-period ]
More Answers to “Can a girl still get pregnant when shes on her period“
- Can a girl still get pregnant if she doesn’t have her period??
- Q: Can a girl get pregnant before she has her first period? A: Yes. Before she has a period, a girl produces an egg which can be fertilized. the site i listed also has lots of Q and A’s on sex.
- Can a girl still get pregnant if she has unprotected sex on her p…?
- lot of people think that if a girl has sex during her period, she can’t get pregnant. But it is possible for a girl to get pregnant while she is bleeding. This can happen for a couple of reasons: Not all vaginal bleeding is the result of a …
- Could a girl still be pregnant if she had unprotected sex but the…?
- yes it is still possible. You may just need a shot to stop your period. Every female is different. Although it is not likely, i know a woman that had her period throughout her entire pregnancy. She didnt even know she was pregnant until she…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Could a girl still get pregnant if her bf comes inside while shes on her period and also on the pill?
- Q: I’m on the last couple of days of my pill cycle and probably the last couple of days of my period too. Also, what was that saying about either the week before or the week after a girls period is the more likely time to get pregnant? or was that just a hoax?
- A: To get pregnant, you need to have unprotected sex around the time of ovulation. A rule of thumb is 14 days from after the start of your period, which is the day of ovulation. A few days before and the day after this day makes for a high chance of pregnancy.This is not always true though, not for every woman. You can ovulate early or late. This is why you CAN get pregnant on your period, but it’s very unlikely.Topping that off with birth control makes the chances even lower.I think you’re good, hon. I don’t think you’ll get pregnant. If you do, it’s a miracle baby. 😉
- Can a girl have a period when shes pregnant?
- Q: just wondering can a girl have her period at 4 weeks in pregnancy?and if so when can you carry out home pregnancy yest?
- A: I had periods until I was 6 mths pregnant.all the pregnancy tests about 20 in all were negative until I was about 6mths.I will never feel safe again lol,
- Can a girl get her period signs when she is pregnant and still not have her period?
- A: Yes, every ones body is different, you may have the normal symptoms of your period without the blood. Some women actually have there period during pregnancy it isn’t common but it has happened to quite a few people. Because its possible to get the normal symptoms this is why some women don’t notice they are pregnant until a few months into the actual pregnancy. If you are pregnant and are having period pains its ok, happens to a lot of people so don’t worry bout it or anything 🙂 If you feel concerned about it go and see a doctor, even if you feel its silly and there is no need to, go and it will put your mind at ease. If you are pregnant congratulations by the way!! 😀