Can dizzyness be a sign of early pregnancy
It’s not uncommon to feel lightheaded or dizzy occasionally when you are pregnant. Thank you for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-dizzyness-be-a-sign-of-early-pregnancy ]
More Answers to “Can dizzyness be a sign of early pregnancy“
- Can dizziness be a sign of early pregnancy?
- its a sypmtom, but u need other syptoms, being dizzy could mean anything from Not drank enough Hungry Migranes, ect It could be anything, but if u r having other sypmtoms plus a missed period take a test!
- Is dizziness an early sign of pregnancy?
- Dizziness could be a sign. I’ve had it off and on at work since I’ve gotten pregnant. But I also had that coupled with other pregnancy symptoms like sore boobs, and sore back and tiredness. If you are just dizzy, then I would go to the doc …
- Can dizziness be an early sign of pregnancy?
- I was dizzy 4 days after sex and knew I was pregnant by day 8 I thought I would fall over! Day 10 got a BFP!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is dizzyness and Blackouts a early sign of pregnancy?
- Q: This morning I was sitting down watching televison and then I went to stand up I remember taking about 3 steps then I felt a sudden rush of dizzyness and a little confusion then I blackedout, during the blacking out I went for the wall to brace myself that’s when I came back and realized I was dizzy and needed to sit back down. Me and my husband are ttc and just wanted to know! (Thank you for all pos. info)Also my ovulation date was 9/11/06 and my period is due on Sept. 25th
- A: It could be cause your body is working overtime trying to make a baby. If it happens again though I would see a doctor, whether or not you are pregnant.
- Change in scent of vagina an early sign of pregnancy?
- Q: My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I have some of the other normal signs of early pregnancy (sore breasts, headaches, dizzyness, some nausea, etc) but for the past week I have noticed a change in the smell of my vagina. It’s not a bad fishy smell, just different. I thought it would go away but it hasn’t. My discharge doesn’t smell different though, so I don’t think it’s an infection or anything. Has anyone heard of a change in your vagina’s scent a sign of pregnancy?Please, mature answers by WOMEN… Or men who know what they’re talking about and are grown-up. Thanks!For your information, I actually noticed it WHILE I was “cleaning it”. What is wrong with you people!? I said it wasn’t a gross smell. I also think I said I wanted mature answers.
- A: I don’t know if it’s considered a ‘sign’ per se, but a change in vaginal mucus is very common during pregnancy. Some women believe they have a stronger scent, but I didn’t. Some significant others report that it tastes different . . .Good luck!(And what is with these insulting responses? Don’t these people have anything better to do than display random acts of mean behavior on yahoo???)
- Do these sound like early symptoms of pregnancy?
- Q: Cramps, back and neck aches, some headaches, getting hungry and thirsty more often, some dizzyness, bloating, and weird feeling in my lower abdomen, and feeling tired all day even though i have been getting about 9 or more hours of sleep a day. Me and my bf had sex march 22, so are these early pregnancy signs? And do I have to have sore breasts and spotting to be pregnant?
- A: They could be symptoms of pregnancy!! If so, congratulations! They also can be symptoms of things like diabetes, the flu, etc… 🙁 Take the test! If it says pregnant, come up with a wonderfully creative and cute way to tell the Mr. 🙂 These will all be moments you won’t soon forget! Take care