Do women usually poop while giving birth
Pushing out stool during the course of delivery is very common, and you should not be embarrassed about it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-women-usually-poop-while-giving-birth ]
More Answers to “Do women usually poop while giving birth“
- Do women usually do an accidental poop while giving birth??
- Don’t give it a second thought… You are bringing into this world a precious gift. A one of a kind baby(s), the only one like it in the world. All of the placenta, excrement, etc, is caught in a bag without basically anyone but the doctor …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do women usually do an accidental poop while giving birth?
- Q: What are the statistics?
- A: Don’t give it a second thought…You are bringing into this world a precious gift. A one of a kind baby(s), the only one like it in the world.All of the placenta, excrement, etc, is caught in a bag without basically anyone but the doctor noticing, anyway. And I’m sure she/he has seen it hundreds of times. If you trying to push a baby’s head through the front, all of your lower veins, arteries, intestines, nerves, etc are going to be compresed for a little while. That, I think, is why they won’t let you wear socks during delivery, so they can make sure you lower legs are still getting circulation.Trust me; with my wife having a set of twins and one not breathing at birth, the LAST thing i would care is if she had pooped or not. I mean, like what? ” Yea the babies APGAR is poor, but you pooped.” Yesh! any hubby, friend, parent, or anyone else that would even bring that up would be a total worthless toad in my book. And I’m sure my wife would have a few words for them.Good Luck and enjoy.