Does birth control regulate your menstrual cycle
You can regulate your periods by taking birth control pills. You’ll have a period only during the week of the blue pills. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-birth-control-regulate-your-menstrual-cycle ]
More Answers to “Does birth control regulate your menstrual cycle“
- What are some good birth control pills to help regulate the menst…?
- most low dose pills will help with that. ortho tricyclin is used a lot
- Is regulating your menstrual cycle a good reason for birth contro…?
- We are not allowed to give medical advice on here. However, I suggest you study Natural Family Planning and if your wife has issues related to her cycle she should look at the book Fertility, Cycles, and Nutrition and also consult the Pop…
- How long will my menstrual cycle take to regulate after stopping …?
- I was on the nuva ring before I started TTC. My GYN said it should take 3 cycles to get back on track. And that was about how long it took for my cycle to be regular. I wouldn’t think 4 cycles isn’t that strange but if in another month it s…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to regulate your menstrual cycle without medication or birth control pills?
- A: No, the best thing you can do is track you cycle, using Natural Family planning methods. You can figure out when you are ovulating.
- Girls, how soon did it take for your menstrual cycle to regulate once stopping birth control pills? Thank you
- Q: I was only on the pill for 7 months after giving birth and had to stop them.
- A: I got a period within days of stopping my birth control once. It lasted 5 days then I got another period around 22 days later. After that it was normal.
- What are some good birth control pills to help regulate the menstrual cycle?
- Q: I’m 16 years old and had periods for more than a few years.And it’s still not regular cycle it’s only 17-20 days apart.What are some some thing’s I could do to lengthen my periods?
- A: most low dose pills will help with that. ortho tricyclin is used a lot