How do you know you have a false pregnancy
Women who have false pregnancies will claim to have-and in some cases, actually exhibit-the following true pregnancy symptoms. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-you-have-a-false-pregnancy ]
More Answers to “How do you know you have a false pregnancy“
- How do you know if your rabbit is experimenting false pregnancy??
- Dear Karina, That’s pretty good evidence that the pregnancy was a false alarm. If she’s acting normal and eating/pooping well, she is probably over her false pregnancy for now, but it will continue to happen over and over, which is not good…
- Does anyone know how people get false postives on there pregnancy…?
- False postives are not common but do sometimes happen. There could be various reasons for a false positive test: 1.) Chemical Pregnancy: A chemical pregnancy is basically an early miscarriage. Research has shown that half of all first pregn…
- Are any particular brand of pregnancy test know for false positiv…?
- The blue plus/minus tests show false positives. Dollar tree tests are pretty good. No clue about CVS.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is there any way that medications can make you have a false positive on a home pregnancy test?
- Q: im scared i might be, the test said i was, so im freaking, but im on a ton of meds, could that be a reason?
- A: No, hardly any medications (save fertility treatments etc) would cause hCG production in the body. You’re pregnant sweetheart, congrats!
- How long does a false pregnancy present in Chihuahuas?
- Q: Does the false pregnancy present full term or is there a point you can tell that they are actually pregnant?If they are pregnant, how often should they go for walks and how long?We have been to the vet since the assumed conception, but at that point our vet said the test would be unreliable.We haven’t gone back as of yet so I was looking for some insight in the meantime.If I had wanted condescension about not knowing or having her spayed I would have asked a different question.
- A: It can last as long as a pregnancy. Only way to know for sure is to go to the Vet and have a pregnancy test done.
- what is the difference between cat pregnancy and false pregnancy?
- Q: I am not sure if my cat is pregnant or not. She has most of the signs of cat pregnancy, but I am not sure if it is false pregnancy or not. What is the differences between the two?
- A: It’s very difficult to tell, they are pretty much the same. Get your cat spayed and you won’t have to worry about it.