How early can a pregnancy test work
With First Response home pregnancy test you can get an accurate results up to four days before your expected period would start. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-early-can-a-pregnancy-test-work ]
More Answers to “How early can a pregnancy test work“
- There are several things that can contribute to a negative pregnancy test even if you are pregnant. Some medications can give you a false negative, the timing of the test can affect the results. If you did not follow directions properly; if…
- Most pregnancy tests now a days can work even before you have actually missed a period. Although your hormone levels increase as your pregnancy progresses so the later after you have missed a period the more likely you are to have an acurat…
- HCG is a hormone that only pregnant women excrete through the urine. Early pregnancy tests look specifically for HCG. Tags: pregnancy , test , urine , early , hcg
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If I think I have morning sickness almost immediately after conception will an early pregnancy test work?
- Q: I already asked if its possible to get morning sickness two days after possibly conceiving and am wondering do I still have to wait until five days before my period to confirm with and early pregnancy test? What I mean is if my hormones have reacted so much already would an early pregnancy test work? Has this ever happened to anyone? I am so impatient to find out!
- A: Well, no. There is some type of thing where the sperm does get into the egg, but they never reach the implantation stage in the uterus, that’s when you get your period. During this time, you can feel that you are having changes. A test can’t read the pregnancy until you reach implantation, which is usually two weeks after conception.
- Does early pregnancy test work to do at home? Are they 100 percent accurate? I just worry because I should?
- Q: have my period on September 29,2009. I really want to know that am I pregnant. My breast is really hurting now. I hope to not be pregnant. How about the 99cent pregnancy test work? Please help me.
- A: No. Those early ones do not work. I took an early pregnancy test the day before my period was due and then 2 days later and they both told me no. A few days later when I still didnt get my period I took another one and sure enough I was pregnant. The only way to get an accurate reading is to wait at least 5 days after your period is due. After those 5 days just about any pregnancy test will give you a correct reading. Dont listen to those tests that say they can tell you 5 days before your missed period, because it told me no, but I was. I know its hard to wait and your excited, but give it a few days, otherwise you will be wasting your money and sitting around still wondering if that negative you got on the test really is a positive b/c you did it to early.
- Can a Early pregnancy test work even earlier?
- Q: Most home pregnancy test say that they can detect your pregnancy within 5 days of your next period. Is it possible that it detect even sooner??
- A: YES It worked earlier for me (a bit over a week before period was due) Depends on the hormone levels in your body and how strong they come out in your urine, I guess everyone is different.