How late can your period be and still be normal
There are several things that can affect your period, such as stress and diet changes. If you are concerned see your doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-late-can-your-period-be-and-still-be-normal ]
More Answers to “How late can your period be and still be normal“
- How late can you be with your period? and have it still be normal…?
- There is no such thing a a normal period. everyones normal is different. If you get it every month it’s normal. I get mine 4 times a year and that’s normal. Whenever you get it, it’s going to be normal.
- Is it possible to have a late period that is lighter than normal …?
- Yes, it could be implantation bleeding. You will need to take a HPT to know for sure.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is a late period normal if i just got off birth control a couple months ago?
- Q: I had my period 4 days after i got off the pill, now it has been about six weeks. Is this normal?
- A: Your body has to “reset” itself after you stop BC. So missed periods may happen or the may even get heavier than normal.If you are worried get a pregnancy test.
- is it normal for your period to be late the next month after you lost your virginty?
- Q: ok so i lost my virginity last month an i had my period 3 days later but i the next month my period is late is that normal? is your period supposed to be messed up after you lose your virginty?
- A: Ever considered the fact that you might be pregnant?
- Is it normal to have skipped/late period even though you have had your period for 4 years?
- Q: So my cycle has always been normal and I am 17 now (I had my first when I was 13). Now, it feels like I am late this month or have skipped a month–is that normal even though it seems that I have become regular? I am virgin by the way and do not have an eating disorder or work out excessively if that helps at all. Thanks.
- A: at ur age, this is especially normal as ur body is still going thru lots of changes on the inside.