How likely is it to get pregnant with the pull out method
If pregnancy is your concern, pulling out is not the most reliable or forgiving form of contraception. Re-inserting your MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-likely-is-it-to-get-pregnant-with-the-pull-out-method ]
More Answers to “How likely is it to get pregnant with the pull out method“
- How likely is it to get pregnant with the “pull out method”…?
- When done correctly, the pull-out method has a failure rate of 4%. That means that out of one hundred couples using that method for one year, four couples will conceive. The rate for using condoms correctly is 2%, so pulling out isn’t that …
- How likely are you to get pregnant if the pull out method is used…?
- Very. The pullout method is not a method. Men experience a leakage of preejaculatory fluid, which picks up semen in the urethra. It’s highly sperm concentrated, usually. It can happen as early as a guy takes off his pants, or in the middle …
- How likely is it that I get pregnant using the pull out method??
- Well, pull out method is practically useless, so chances of pregnancy are still high. Your boyfriend is either a dumb boy, or a liar.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How likely is it that i could get pregnant if we use the pull-out method?
- Q: I know the pull-out method isn’t good birth control. But , seriously, how likely can i really get pregnant by doing it that way? I don’ t think i can be pregnant, but my boobs hurt…one day the right one hurts more than the left one. Then its opposite the next day. Earlier i had bloated feelings like you get an hour before you start your period. Slight cramping. I shouldn’t start my period until about the 30th. Could these symptoms be from PMSing? please tell me yes.
- A: I had all those same symptoms but I didn’t get my period about 3 months later I still hadn’t gotten my period. I am now 20 weeks pregnant with a boy. The pull out method does NOT work at all I got pregnant the first time. There’s only a 20-30 percent chance of conceiving when you are trying to conceive.
- How likely is it to fall pregnant with the pull-out method..?
- Q: me and my boyfriend recently tried “the pull out method” , but now I’m worried that i might be pregnant for some reason as i slightly bled couple of days ago and the next day there was nothing, I’m not due for my period yet. i normally suffer from stomach bloating, however i’ve noticed i’ve popped out more tonight. have u experienced this at all? i need some advise =( thanks.
- A: You still can!Technically there’s enough sperm on an erect penis to get you pregnant, if it’s been erect long enough.
- How likely is it that I get pregnant using the pull out method?
- Q: I’m 16 years old and I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time the other night and we used the pull out method. He said I couldn’t get pregnant, but now I feel different. I think I’m pregnant and I’m not sure what to do.
- A: Well, pull out method is practically useless, so chances of pregnancy are still high.Your boyfriend is either a dumb boy, or a liar.