How long do you stay pregnant for
Most OBGYN’s nowadays won’t let you go past 42 weeks since the placenta doesn’t work as well after that. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-you-stay-pregnant-for ]
More Answers to “How long do you stay pregnant for“
- How long do you stay pregnant for?
- I asked a doctor this myself when I became pregnant. I’m now 30 weeks. Technacly you are pregnant 9 1/2 months 38 weeks ( that’s how long the baby is actually in there) The doctors say 40 weeks because there counting from the first day of y…
- How long does a dog stay pregnant?
- The average length of pregnancy for dogs is 63 days.Some dogs can go as early as 58 days. Its not healthy for the dog to carry her puppy’s past 75 days.
- How long does a cat stay pregnant?
- Cats are pregnant for an average of 63 to 65 days, and birth usually lasts about two hours. Cats reach reproductive maturity at the age somewhere in between 7 and 12 months. A female can be in heat five times a year and it last for about 5 …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long will a tiger barb stay pregnant?
- Q: This morning I found 2 or 3 of my tiger barbs slightly pregnant. I was wondering how long will they stay pregnant as I saw many pregnant tiger barb pictures and their tummies dwarf my tiger barbs’ tummies. So I was wondering if they will stay pregnant for how long and will their tummies continue to grow? No irrelevant answers.
- A: They don’t get pregnant, they lay eggs.It could be a disease called dropsy.
- How long do daddy long legs stay pregnant?
- Q: There a dady long leg in my basment washroom thats been pregnant for about two weeks, i dont want to kill it, its like a pet to me, i named it and everything. How long is the incubation period for daddy long legs?Yes it is PREGENT the eggs are on its back, im asking how long it will take them to hatch
- A: hello therei’m no expert here and i don’t plan to pretend to be one so just go to this site for all the things you should know and the things about breeding:http://www.xs4all.nl/~ednieuw/Spiders/Pholcidae/Pholcidae.htmhave a nice day!
- How long do fancy tailed guppies stay pregnant ?
- Q: i think i might have a pregnant fancy tailed guppy and i need to know what to do and how long she will stay pregnant plz help
- A: a few weeks