How long does a female ovulate for
Ovulation takes place roughly 14 days after the 1st day of the start of a period. The egg takes 24 hours to travel to the uterus. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-a-female-ovulate-for ]
More Answers to “How long does a female ovulate for“
- How often do female rabbits ovulate? and how long is the duration…?
- they sometimes have it once every two months and it last for one or two weeks
- Why is the fertile period longer than the ovulation period in a f…?
- Sperm can live for a few days inside a woman’s body. As a result, she and her partner can have intercourse before or after she ovulates and still be able to conceive.
- How long do you Ovulate…?
- If your temp has gone up, I’m afraid you have already ovulated and it is likely to be too late to BD tonight. Basically you usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a +ve OPK. The time can vary depending on when you catch (get +ve OPK) the LH surg…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How often do female rabbits ovulate? and how long is the duration?
- A: they sometimes have it once every two months and it last for one or two weeks
- how long do young female adults ovulate for?
- Q: i am 19 and i have been have cramps to where i dont even want to move.. i missed 3 days of work. i have been having cramps since friday and still havent started my period.. my friend said i was ovulating, but it has never been this bad.what can i do??
- A: The pain you’re talking about is called “Mittelschmerz”. And it should only last a couple days. Ovulation usually occurs about two weeks after the first day of your last period. Mittelschmerz occurs during ovulation when an egg is released by the ovaries into the fallopian tube. You should probably get checked by your gynecologist. You may have an infection. Especially if you’re sexually active.
- How long does female orgasm stay in you?
- Q: Okay, my husband and I are TTC, we had sex two days ago and today I have CM is that my orgasm or am I about to ovulate, I am using OPK but still no surge…help!!Why are guys even in the preggo section anyways!! It was a female questions….and that is what this is YAHOO ANSWERS!!! Thanks anyways 🙂
- A: It’s probably cervical mucus. Sperm can live inside the body for 5 days but I doubt the semen would…same with your secretions as well. Is your CM like egg-whites? What cycle day are you on? I usually have 5 days of EWCM before I ovulate so keep using those OPKs…looks like you’ll get the surge soon. Good luck!