How old is the youngest girl to give birth
The youngest person ever to give birth is Lina Medina, a Peruvian girl from the Andean village of Ticrapo. She was 5 yrs old. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-old-is-the-youngest-girl-to-give-birth ]
More Answers to “How old is the youngest girl to give birth“
- What is the youngest a woman can give birth?
- A girl can give birth any time that she has started having her menstrual periods. This can start generally anywhere between the ages of 10 and 16, but the average is around age 13.
- How old was the youngest person to ever give birth to a child??
- A 5 year old peruvian girl named Lina Medina. “The Youngest Mother” link below will tell you more about her. The girl Lina gave birth to a son named Gerardo ( I believe is the name) She had started menstruating at age three so no …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How old was the youngest girl to give natural birth?
- Q: By natural I mean without the doctor having had to perform a Cesarean section.
- A: The first to do so was probably Hilda Trujillo, age 9, who did so in 1957:http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,893791,00.html
- How old was the youngest girl to have a natural birth and whose baby’s daddy was another kid?
- A: The youngest mother was a 5 year old Peruvian girl.Her name was Lina Medina, a Peruvian girl from the Andean village of Ticrapo… Lina’s parents initially thought their daughter had a large abdominal tumor… but Lina was eventually transferred to a hospital in Lima, where she delivered a six-pound baby boy by Cesarean section on 14 May 1939. Lina’s father was temporarily jailed on suspicion of incest, but he was released for a lack of evidence and authorities were never ableto determine who fathered Lina’s child.
- OMG…did anyone know that the youngest girl to ever give birth was 5 years old???
- Q: It was a peruvian girl…..comments on this please!!I swear…im not joking…why dont all you skeptics go google LINA MEDINA and see what you findshe started having her period at three…some kind of hormonal imbalance…she gave birth and survived
- A: this is very true..i just googled it and upcomes two pics of her small body and huge belly…she did start her period at 8 months old and began developing breasts at the age of four…and for all you who dont believe it, google it yourself and read up on it, theres sooo much info!