How soon can you feel pregnancy cramps
Every woman is different and will feel symptoms at different times. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-soon-can-you-feel-pregnancy-cramps ]
More Answers to “How soon can you feel pregnancy cramps“
- What is the soonest one can feel pregnancy cramps after conceptio…?
- I started cramping less than a week later. Cramps can occur when the fertilized egg reaches the uterus and implants. You can also bleed a little when this happens (implantation bleeding) Pregnancy symptoms are different for everyone, so thi…
- What do pregnancy cramps feel like?
- Mine felt just like my period was about to start. Good luck
- Do pregnancy cramps feel like period cramps?
- Pregnancy cramps which are actually contractions can fell like period cramps. They usually differ in cramp levels, if your pregnant you’ll know the difference between a contraction and a regular menstrual cramp.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How soon in a pregnancy, do u start feeling the cramps?
- A: cramps? as in round liagment pain? braxton hicks contractions? you need to specify what you are talking about. braxton hicks contractions started later in my pregnancy and roundl igament pain started fairly early.
- How soon can you feel pregnancy symptoms?
- Q: I had sex on the 10th of this month. Would it be too soon to feel pregnancy symptoms?I have a strong feeling that I might be pregnant.. I had sex unprotected 4 times on the 10th, BUT I was in due to get my period anyday.. I got my period the very next day. He says he didn’t cum inside me, BUT there was A LOT of precum and went in pretty deep each time (sorry if that is too much info) also, he didn’t pee in between each session and I heard that if there is any cum left on the penis from a previous session, it can get you pregnant?.. Is there any chance I need to worry? I only had sex unprotected because i didn’t know you could get preg so close to your period.My breasts hurt A LOT, all day and for the past 3 days.headache. backache. A LOT of vaginal discharge which is creamy/thick white. lower stomach cramps. hot. feel icky/fluish.My period only lasted 2 days, then was gone.Should I worry bout missing my next period? should I test soon?I am driving myself crazy!
- A: Not likely you can feel pregnancy symptoms this early. You may just be stressing out which is causing all this mess. If your next period is late by 2 weeks take a home pregnancy test or get a blood test to know for sure.Sperm dies quickly in the open air but can live in your body for about 72 hours.Yes you can get pregnant anytime during the month. Usually for most females they ovulate 10-14 days prior to your period.I would try to relax and not worry to much. If you still feel pregnant I would have to say trust that gut feeling and till you know for sure treat yourself if you were pregnant.
- How soon after conception can you feel symptoms of pregnancy?
- Q: My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a week ago and yesterday I started having cramps and I felt exhausted. Today I got sick while eating my lunch and I can’t seem to perk up. I have an IUD but I have never had these symptoms all together in a two day period. Is it to soon to be thinking about pregnancy?
- A: Probably too soon, especially for morning sickness. Usually women don’t notice much until right before their period, and the fist sign is most often sore / tender breasts. At a week past conception (if you even conceived on the exact day you had sex and not a day or two later if you ovulated later and the sperm survived) the hormone leves wouldn’t likely be high enough to cause physical symptoms. If you miss your next period take a test.