Is bleeding when you’re pregnant normal
Many women notice bleeding or spotting throughout their pregnancy, particularly during their first trimester. This is a MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-bleeding-when-you%27re-pregnant-normal ]
More Answers to “Is bleeding when you’re pregnant normal“
- Is Bleeding Normal when you’re pregnant?
- It can be normal. Call you doc in the morning just to be sure. Below is something I copied and pasted here from my docs office. Bleeding During Pregnancy Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy has many causes. Some are serious and some are not. Earl…
- Is bleeding a little normal when you’re pregnant?
- Bleeding during Early Pregnancy Some women have implantation bleeding during early pregnancy. This usually occurs during the first few weeks of pregnancy. You may notice slight bleeding around the time your period was supposed to arrive. Th…
- Is it normal to spot / bleed a little when you’re pregnant with T…?
- I did twice and passed a couple of HUGE blood clots (TMI I know sorry!) when I was pregnant with my twins. I freaked out convinced I was miscarrying, but they were fine. They are now beautiful, healthy 4 month old girls. It’s always best to…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is it normal to bleed even when you’re pregnant?
- Q: i thought the bleeding was supposed to stop. some people say a little is normal but alot can mean a possible birth defect. is this true? she is almost 2 months pregnant.
- A: A little can be normal. Light bleeding that’s NOT accompanied by cramping is usually normal and usually nothing. Let the doctor know, but don’t get too worried.Heavy bleeding usually (but not always!) means a miscarriage.
- when you’re pregnant is it normal to bleed as if you were on your period and not spot?
- A: no it’s not. Sometimes even spotting could indicate a problem, but heavy bleeding definitely needs the doctor’s attention asap.
- Is it normal to spot / bleed a little when you’re pregnant with TWINS ?
- Q: My friend is about 7 weeks pregnant. She is having TWINS! We’re all very excited. She started spotting a few days ago. It lasted for about 3 days. She went to the doctors and got her blood test and ultrasound. Her blood tests showed her hcg levels going up and her ultrasound showed two sacs and two heartbeats. Her uterus showed no bleeding.She had her appointment 2 days ago. Today, she started spotting AGAIN! My question is, is spotting normal in twins pregnancy?? Should she go back to the doctors?Thanks!
- A: I did twice and passed a couple of HUGE blood clots (TMI I know sorry!) when I was pregnant with my twins. I freaked out convinced I was miscarrying, but they were fine. They are now beautiful, healthy 4 month old girls. It’s always best to get any bleeding checked out just in case. They will monitor the pregnancy more with twins anyway, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.