Is decidual bleeding heavy
Known as “spotting,” it is not normally heavy. If you have heavy vaginal bleeding, and you may be pregnant, see a doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-decidual-bleeding-heavy ]
More Answers to “Is decidual bleeding heavy“
- Is Decidual Bleeding heavy ?
- Decidual bleeding occurs in early pregnancy, before the lining of the uterus has completely attached to the placenta. During this time, a part of the lining of the uterus can be shed, causing decidual bleeding. This sort of bleeding/spottin…
- How long does decidual bleeding last?
- Hi Have a look at this (source provided below) – A. Bleeding in early pregnancy is very common and is generally no cause for concern. Around half of all pregnant women have a little bleeding in the early months of pregnancy. Although some o…
- What causes decidual bleeding during pregnancy?
- Decidual Bleeding One of the most common causes of period-like bleeding during pregnancy is called decidual bleeding. Sometimes, during pregnancy, your body’s hormones can get out of whack, causing you to lose parts of the lining of your ut…