Is farting a sign of pregnancy
Farting is or can be a sign of pregnancy. A really wet one, will let you know if you are pregnant. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-farting-a-sign-of-pregnancy ]
More Answers to “Is farting a sign of pregnancy“
- Are abdominal cramping flatulence and elevated temperature withou…?
- Some of them are but they are also symptoms of many other things. With the elevated temperature (not a sign of pregnancy) it sounds more like gastric flu.
- Are loose stoolslots of flatulence and cramping a sign of early p…?
- Though it is not a symptom, it is very common during pregnancy. It’s possible; Your symptoms of pregnancy will usually appear anywhere from the first week of your expected period to 1-2 weeks after your first week of expected period. Your f…
- Why do i get gas at night?
- Gas – Flatulence. Gas, also called flatus or flatulence, is air in the intestine that is passed through the rectum. Air that is passed from the digestive tract through the mouth is called belching.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are the severe stomach flu and constant farting signs of pregnancy? If so, how early would they come on?
- Q: I had sex about a week ago and then got hit with the stomach flu like never before. Seriously, I thought I was gonna die, constant vomiting and diarhia. Now I’m better but I can’t stop farting. I can’t help but wonder if any of this is connected to pregnancy?ive had sex before then too but i had a period so i didnt know if i could have gotten pregnant possible before then.
- A: When I was pregnant, I had gas all the time, and when I first got pregnant, the gas kept me up at night!
- is frequent farting and stomach growling signs of pregnancy?
- A: No not really, you could just be having a reaction to something in your diet, but farting does happen a lot in pregnancy. I know that if you are even mildly lactose intolerant that you will have those things happen. I go though it all the time because I am lactose intolerant and a glutton for pain apparently because I like milk products.
- is this a sign of pregnancy?
- Q: So both of my nipples hurt when i touch them, and they both itch, i ended my period 2 weeks ago, so im pretty sure that isn’t it. Also there is always white stuff in my panties whenever i have to go to the bathroom, my pee is really yellow, and (sounds nasty) but i fart a lot now…friends say that its a sign, but i don’t believe them. any help please?
- A: Just take a home-test.