Is it possible to get your period while your pregnant
Vaginal bleeding (like implantation bleeding) can happen while pregnant. This is not a true period, but can be mistaken for one. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-get-your-period-while-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is it possible to get your period while your pregnant“
- Is it possible to get your period while pregnant?
- Oh it is definately possible though its not common, I had my period for TWO months when I got pregnant with my first son!
- Is it possible to get pregnant while on your period??
- Normally no but you need to ask your doctor because there are some women that ovulate and can get pregnant even during their period.
- What is the possibility I got pregnant during the 3rd day of my p…?
- Hi, You can not get pregnant if the sex is being done during the periods as during the periods the dead ovum comes out from your body.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to have your period while being pregnant?
- Q: I’ve been having bad moods and felt sick these last couple of days and think i might be pregnant. Is it possible to have your period while your pregnant?
- A: no, but you can spot all throughout your pregnancy, which some mistake for light periods. If you are suspicious, take a test or see your doctor.
- Is it possible to have your period while pregnant?
- Q: I read in more then one site that you can have your period up to the 6th month in pregnancy term..I’m curious is this true? And how common is this?
- A: I now have a wonderful little brother and sister, thanks to this phenomenon. However…I always HAVE suspected my mother was an alien… 🙂
- Is it possible to continue getting your period while pregnant, with all the cramping and PMS symptoms?
- Q: I know it’s uncommon,but I was wondering, is it possible for women to be pregnant and still experience intense menstrual-like cramping along with periods?I’ve heard mixed responses on this..I’m especially curious about the cramping.How rare is this?
- A: my family has a history of this…good luck