What are the best foods to eat while pregnant
Foods that have a lot of protein, are some of the best foods that you can choose to eat while pregnant. Have a ChaCha Day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-best-foods-to-eat-while-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What are the best foods to eat while pregnant“
- What are the best foods to eat while pregnant?
- if you are wanting to stay healthy and not gain too much weight i would stick with veggies, fruits, avacados are great!, peanut butter, milk, eggs, bread, cheese, juice basically anything that is good for you will be good for your baby too!
- What are good foods to eat while pregnant?
- try to get all your food groups (look up the food pyramid) and base your diet off that. Obviously you will eat a little more while pregnant and thats fine too. Even junk food is ok in moderation. Fuits, veggies, and just about all meat (coo…
- How to Eat The Best Foods While Pregnant
- ･ 1 If your a person who has cravings , you can satisfy them ,but watch what you eat. Some foods have a… ･ 2 Let’s stay away from the greasy foods too. They can cause alot of other problems while being pregnant… ･ 3 So go ahead and eat,…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Ok what are the best and worst foods to eat while pregnant?
- Q: Im no their yet but im preparing myself. What are the best and worst foods to eat while pregnant? Thanks guys!!Lol ok guys no worys on boos and smoking. Thanks !
- A: Healthy foods are an obvious choice. If you have issues with morning sickness, your body will be your best adviser. I felt the best when eating peanut butter and jelly, dry whole grain cereal, carrots, and apples. I felt kind of like I was on a horse diet. Also, since I am familiar with your thyroid issues, please keep close contact with your doctors (endocrine and OB). Some thyroid meds are very high risk during pregnancy. Also, thyroid issues can make your body ovulate at irregular intervals. When you’re ready, your docs will be able to advise you about what to do. And you know a lot of “answers” members will be able to share their experiences and advice as well. Good luck. I’m very excited for you. Sorry about getting off the subject of your original question.
- what are the best foods to eat while pregnant?
- Q: …im 7wks & going grocery shopping in a little while. What are some things I should get? Specific fruits & veggies, etc. Thanx!
- A: if you are wanting to stay healthy and not gain too much weight i would stick with veggies, fruits, avacados are great!, peanut butter, milk, eggs, bread, cheese, juicebasically anything that is good for you will be good for your baby too!
- Best foods to eat while pregnant?
- Q: I am curious. I already eat fruit and salads on a daily basis but what else is great to eat while pregnant? How bad is it to have a slice or two of pizza every few weeks? I am trying to be healthy and happy and not gain a lot of weight during the pregnancy. Is their any win/win strategies? Past experience? I am 23 about 5’2″ and approx. 140lbs. 8 weeks pregnant.Thank you
- A: Eat lots of protein, that’s good for you and the baby. I craved a lot of steak (medium rare! Yum!) during my last pregnancy (good for me and the bub, not so great for my wallet LOL). There’s nothing wrong with some pizza now and then. My husband actually runs a pizza shop so I probably saw more pizza than most other pregnant women would have. Just don’t gorge yourself when you do get your hands on a pizza pie because the heartburn can be terrible! I think you’re doing fine. I’ll admit I probably had a less healthy pregnancy foodwise than you (this last pregnancy was lots of meat and potatoes and not so much fruit and salad), but I didn’t gain a lot of weight until the very end when the baby started growing in size. Same with my first baby as far as the weight gain, and with him it was a veggie pregnancy (lots of pickles, carrots, and green peppers LOL). I think no matter what you end up doing foodwise, your baby will be fine. Just keep taking your prenatal vitamins and keep up the good food choices and your baby will have plenty of goods!