What are the chances of getting pregnant right after your period
It’s possible but not very likely. Ovulation occurs around the middle of a woman’s cycle. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-chances-of-getting-pregnant-right-after-your-period ]
More Answers to “What are the chances of getting pregnant right after your period“
- What are the chances of getting pregnant right after your period??
- It’s possible! Since you’re TTC quickly I would BD every other day. In my opinion it’s the most effective way!
- What are the chances of getting pregnant right after your period …?
- okay the chances are very high! for 2 weeks after your period is over your ovulating! which means its easier to get pregnant at this time! so tell her that if she’s stressing take the morning after pill if it has been within 3 days…if not…
- Is there a chance of getting pregnant right after your period end…?
- You are probably ok in the first 7 days from when your period starts.This is the rhythm method of birth control. The fertile period is 2 weeks before your period. The failure rate of this method is 25%….1 in 4 chance of falling pregnant.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the chances of getting pregnant straight after your period?
- Q: Is there any chance of getting pregnant right after your period.
- A: Pretty freaking good I’d say considering that happened to me haha. It all depends on when you ovulate and for how long. If you’re not sure you can go to Web MD and they have and ovulation calulator that you can input your info and it will give you the date when you will start and end ovulating, as well as the most fertile days within that time period. Good luck 🙂
- what are the chances of getting pregnant right after your period?
- Q: like a day or two after it. ?thanksss
- A: Okay… You should NOT have unprotected sex any day of the month, unless you WANT to be pregnant. Although the chances of getting pregnant are higher on certain days of the month, it is still possible on ANY day of the month (including the time you are on your period.)
- Is it possible to get pregnant right after your period ?
- Q: A week ago today I had sex with my boyfriend and I was still kinda on my period and he came in me. Last night we had sex and I was off my period and he came in me. I’ve read where the chances of getting pregnant right after your period is possible but the chances aren’t as high as other times of the month. I was wondering what my chances of getting pregnant are, since I had just got off my period ?
- A: You can get pregnant any time of the month. It’s a fallacy to think you can not get pregnant while on your period.ALWAYS use protection if you don’t want a baby.So simple, really