What are the chances of getting pregnant without a condom
You have a 20% average chance of becoming pregnant each cycle if you do not use protection. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-chances-of-getting-pregnant-without-a-condom ]
More Answers to “What are the chances of getting pregnant without a condom“
- What are the chances of getting pregnant without a condom?
- YOU Naughty Naughty girl no condom good chance pregnant. Can’t tell until a week late sorry. Use condom next time unless you want to be a mommy, change diapers, late night feedings, buying formula, clothes. No more having fun with friends n…
- What are the chances of getting pregnant when using a condom??
- I have heard that the effectiveness rate of condoms is anywhere between 86%-98%, depending on how properly you use the condom. It is still advisable that your partner get on some form of birth control. Cheaper, confidential birth control ca…
- What are the chances of getting pregnant without condom and no pi…?
- it is all about timing. Getting pregnant is like getting hit by lightning there is no real way to calculate exact odds. i tried for three years to get one child. Then years later ended up with one child, the only time i had, any in 6 months…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the chances of getting pregnant without condom and no pill?
- A: Very high! If you don’t want a pregnancy use contraception,its that simple really.
- What are the chances of getting pregnant without a condom but with birth control pills? ?
- Q: I would like realistic results from personal experience, not the usual statistics from the Internet. Thanks.
- A: Over a decade on the pill without any other form of birth control = no pregnancies for mePersonally, if I were in a safe, monogamous relationship, I would NEVER ask the guy to wear condoms as well. They greatly impact the quality of sex and are superfluous.ADD: I got pregnant soon after quitting my pills, so I know I am fertile. The pills did their job!
- What are the chances of getting pregnant without precum, and not keeping it inside for long, without a condom?
- A: I agree with Abi….you really have no way of knowing if “precum” occurred. BTW the amount of time really doesn’t matter b/c those suckers can swim.I should know, my daughter is a “precum” baby.