What do cramps mean when you’re pregnant
Cramps while pregnant could be a urinary tract infection or even a stomach virus. If you are unsure, call your doctor. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-cramps-mean-when-you%27re-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What do cramps mean when you’re pregnant“
- Can a period without cramps really mean you’re pregnant??
- You can’t physically be pregnant and have a period at the same time, as the lining of your womb is kept in the protect the baby if you are pregnant, and is shed as a period if you are not. Which you probably already know. It is possible to …
- What does lower back cramps/discomfort mean when you’re 6 weeks p…?
- No, honey, spicy food may cause you to have an upset tummy and bowel but it will not cause you to miscarry. I had some pretty spicy food for dinner too. I am 6 weeks 2days and I have a backache as well, I woke up with one. It’s normal. Take…
- Can cramping 2 days after sex mean you’re pregnant?
- Two days after is a little bit soon to be feeling anything in regards to pregnancy – usually at that time the egg is still traveling down the fallopian tube on it’s merry little way, and your body is none the wiser. However, it is possible …