What is the youngest a girl has ever given birth
Llina Medina a purvian girl gave birth at age 5. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-youngest-a-girl-has-ever-given-birth ]
More Answers to “What is the youngest a girl has ever given birth“
- What’s the youngest girl to give birth?
- i read a story in a magazine about a girl who gave birth at 12 years old. she was raped and her parents raised the kid as their own. when her daughter was 12 years old and she was around 24, she left home and took her daughter with her. she…
- What are the pros and cons on having birth control given to young…?
- I can’t really see any negatives with having birth control available at school. I don’t think more …
- Is my bunny girl too young to bred yet and give birth??
- If they are just one month and 6 weeks old, then yes they are too young to really be breeding. They are kinda experimenting. You will need to separate them, or before you know it you will have babies. The only way to keep them together and …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What was the youngest a girl has ever given birth ?
- Q: Someone told me it was 5 years old ? is this true ?
- A: age 5 and yes its true a little girl in peru gave birth in 1939 she was five read the link
- OMG…did anyone know that the youngest girl to ever give birth was 5 years old???
- Q: It was a peruvian girl…..comments on this please!!I swear…im not joking…why dont all you skeptics go google LINA MEDINA and see what you findshe started having her period at three…some kind of hormonal imbalance…she gave birth and survived
- A: this is very true..i just googled it and upcomes two pics of her small body and huge belly…she did start her period at 8 months old and began developing breasts at the age of four…and for all you who dont believe it, google it yourself and read up on it, theres sooo much info!
- TRUE or FALSE: The youngest girl/woman to ever give birth was an estimated 5 YEARS OLD?
- Q: In what would be considered unbelievableand a medical phenomenon a young girl from the third world country of Peru gavebirth by caesarean at the young age ofonly 5 YEARS.There was never evidence that LinaMedina’s pregnancy occurred in any but the usual way, but shenever revealed the father of the child, nor the circumstances of her impregnation.Lina’s father was arrested onsuspicion of rape and incest,but was later released due to lack of evidence.They live in a poor district of Lima known as Chicago Chico(“Little Chicago”). Dr. Lozada took her to Lima, the capitalof Peru, prior to the surgery to have otherspecialists confirm that Lina was in fact pregnant.A month and a half later, on May 14, 1939,she gave birth to a boy by a caesarean section necessitated by her small pelvis.Her case was reported in detail by Dr. Edmundo Escomel to La Presse Medicale.Certain that little Lina Medina had an abdominal tumor, Dr. Lozada examined her and received the surprise of his lifewhen he discovered she was indeed 8months pregnant. Her son weighed 2.7 kg (6 lb) at birth and wasnamed Gerardo after her doctor. Gerardo wasraised believing that Lina was his sister, butfound out at the age of ten that she was his mother.**True or False**TRUE…Sad but truehttp://www.oddee.com/item_90966.aspx
- A: Shockingly, that’s true: