What tea reduces menstrual cramps
Chamomile tea contains compounds that may help fight infections due to colds and relieve menstrual cramps. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-tea-reduces-menstrual-cramps ]
More Answers to “What tea reduces menstrual cramps“
- What kind of teas ease menstrual cramps?
- green tea decaf is the best you can get. i drink it all the time. and another solution to cramps is midol.
- How to Make a Tea For Relieving Menstrual Cramps
- ･ 1 Gather your ingredients for your tea to relieve menstrual cramps. You will need water, chopped ginger… ･ 2 To start your tea for relieving menstrual cramps, bring some water to a boil in a pot. Add the ginger… ･ 3 Remove the pot fro…
- How good is Raspberry Leaf Tea for menstrual cramps??
- I haven’t found it helpful at all, but my cramps are intense. I prefer ibuprofen and a heating pad and about 30 minute. Good Luck. I used to drink it in the past, but gave it up.