When do women usually ovulate
Women typically ovulate 12-16 days after the first day of their period. The average is 13. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-women-usually-ovulate ]
More Answers to “When do women usually ovulate“
- Women usually ovulate 14 days before the first day of bleeding… middle of their cycle. if you are an irregular cycle I reccomend using the Ovulation Predictors found in stores or here on the net.”ovulation calculator-is what I use th…
- women ovulate in the middle of their 28 day cycle. So either 14 days before your period starts, or 14 days after your period starts, whichever way you want to look at it.
- Ovulation dates vary from woman to woman. Most women tend to ovulate about 14 days before their period begins. If a woman has a 28 day cycle, then this would mean she ovulates about 14 days after the first day of her last period. If her cyc…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When do women usually ovulate and have a good chance to get preg?
- A: you can always use an ovulation calculator heres one i just found hope it helps!
- when do women usually ovulate?
- Q: i would like to know is women ovulate before or after there periods? and how many days before or after if possible, thanks!
- A: women ovulate in the middle of their 28 day cycle. So either 14 days before your period starts, or 14 days after your period starts, whichever way you want to look at it.
- How many days out of the month do women usually ovulate?
- Q: My hubby and i are 29 & 32. We have been trying for 9 months to have a baby. Well, i went to my gyno and he said i wasnt ovulating at that TIME. Do women ovulate alot during the month?
- A: They normally only ovulate once a month. The egg is actually only viable about 18 hours. Luckily, sperm can live inside the body around 5 days so to increase the chances of getting pregnant. You can get meds such as Clomid to bring on ovulation. There is a slight increase in the risk of twins however. You can also chart and buy an ovulation predictor so you know exactly when you are fertile. Good Luck!