When does a noticeable baby bump show
Your baby bump may start to show around 4 months, but most won’t notice until 5 months along. Depending on your weight. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-does-a-noticeable-baby-bump-show ]
More Answers to “When does a noticeable baby bump show“
- What can I wear to make my baby bump less noticeable??
- Wear something with a thick band right below the bust. This will accentuate the smallest part of your body. Also, try and find a shirt that has pleats or is a little flowy under the band. This will be sure to make any baby bump less noticea…
- Where do you notice the “baby bump”?
- I have been showing since I was about 8 weeks pregnant. It wasn’t the baby really, it was lots and lots of bloating and water retention, but nevertheless I looked different. My whole stomach, from crotch-bone to sternum looked puffy until a…
- When did you FIRST start to notice your baby bump!
- lol i was 10 weeks but i was 107 lbs before i got pregnant and i noticed one day when i was laying down in bed and my tummy was not flat there was a bump there it was cute and my husband loved it the whole time he called it my budda belly
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When do you see the beginnings of a baby belly during pregnancy?
- Q: I am 13wks pregnant and over the past week my tummy has changed so much! the bottom part of my belly button is disappearing and my belly is looking quite large. I am so excited to finally have a bit of a bump! is this my baby bump showing or is it too early? When does a baby belly usually start to show? and when does it become a noticeable baby bump to onlookers?Thanks : )
- A: yep its your bump. and usually around 5 months people realize your preggers and not just getting fat:)
- When did most of you start showing with your first pregnancy?
- Q: I’m 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. How long will it be before I have a noticeable baby bump?
- A: I was about 20 weeks before I got a bump that was noticeable to others besides myself and my fiance.
- How far along were you when you really started to show with your first baby?
- Q: Hi! I am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I am showing a lot for my size, but it’s only noticeable to me. How far along were you when people who didn’t know you were pregnant started to notice your bump?
- A: Right around 16 weeks. It has a lot to do with your size pre-pregnancy though. (weight and height-taller people seem to hide pg better) I wonder if genetics or other factors vary each persons size too.