When does a woman start showing during pregnancy
The typical protruding belly usually begins to develop in the second trimester (3 months and on). There is no exact number, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-does-a-woman-start-showing-during-pregnancy ]
More Answers to “When does a woman start showing during pregnancy“
- How manys months does it take for woman to start showing during p…?
- Some it takes 5 some other woman more. Now to start showing symptoms 2 to 3 weeks.
- When do women usually start showing during a first pregnancy??
- That really depends on the woman. I was very thin and athletic when I got pregnant with my first son and I didn’t start really showing until I was 26 weeks or so along and even then I never got very big. I kind of hated it because I looke…
- When Does a Woman Start to Show During Pregnancy?
- When does a woman start to show during pregnancy? It’s the question every expectant mom wants an answer to, but, unfortunately, there is no firm answer for it. When a woman starts to show during…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When does a smaller woman usually start showing?
- Q: I’m doing some research for a story I’m working on, and just wanted to know around what month smaller women start showing? As well, if there is anything else I should keep in mind that might only affect smaller women during their pregnancy? Any other information that pops to mind would be GREAT!Thanks!
- A: If it’s the first pregnancy, most women, big or small, usually won’t show until their 6th month.I’ve known 90lb women to have 10lb babies, vaginally. It really all depends on how far your pelvic bones can separate to allow the head to pass.
- When should I expect to start showing with during my 2nd pregnancy?
- Q: I’m 5’7ish, and weigh around 120 pounds. Right now I’m 4 weeks pregnant and even though thats way to soon to be showing, I know that most women start showing earlier during their second pregnancy. I had twins the first time, when should i expect to get big?
- A: Very soon! With my first I didn’t show until 20 weeks with my first son and with this one I started to show at 12 weeks. I started wearing maternity clothes at 14 weeks.
- When do women usually start showing during a first pregnancy?
- A: That really depends on the woman. I was very thin and athletic when I got pregnant with my first son and I didn’t start really showing until I was 26 weeks or so along and even then I never got very big. I kind of hated it because I looked like I had eaten too many pints of icecream and gained a bit of weight instead of looking like I was pregnant.However, I know women who have looked ready to pop at only 15 weeks pregnant with their first child. If you want a sort of “rule of thumb” I would say early 2nd trimester so around 15 weeks.