When is a woman most fertile to become pregnant
Most women ovulate on the 14th day of their cycle but if you tell me how long your cycles are then I can find out what day for you [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-a-woman-most-fertile-to-become-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When is a woman most fertile to become pregnant“
- Does geritol pregnant helps a woman be fertile to become pregnant…?
- Geritol (multivitamin with iron) Precautions. Avoid taking more than one multivitamin product at the same time unless your doctor tells you to. Taking similar vitamin products together can result in a vitamin or mineral overdose or serious …
- What is the most fertile time for a woman to become pregnant??
- A woman is most fertile when she ovulates. When ovulation occurs depends on the woman’s menstrual cycle. Most women ovulate about 14 days before the start of their period. So if the woman has a 28-day cycle she would ovulate around day 14…
- What about a woman who is taking fertility-enhancing drugs in an …?
- No drug interactions are known between fertility medications (such as clomiphene, Clomid) and any vaccination. Women on fertility-enhancing drugs receive all DoD vaccinations on schedule until they have a positive pregnancy test. At this po…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- In relation to the start of a woman’s period when is she most likely to become pregnant?
- Q: My girlfriend says she is unable to become pregnant since having a cyst on one of her ovalries. I’m not sure this is accurate but I would believe she may be less likely. I would like to avoid unprotected sex when she would be most fertile (if she is at all). When is it fairly safe and when is it more likely for a woman to concieve?
- A: 13-18 days after usually 13-15 are the most fertile but these numbers change with irregular or longer/shorter periods so there is a range. It doesn’t matter really-YOU CAN GET PREGNANT ANY TIME YOU HAVE SEX!P.S. Many women get pregnant with cysts on their ovaries. I’m not saying she’s incorrect if she has PCOS(many cysts on both ovaries) she is less likely to get pregnant or if she has a large cyst I can understand that but remember that women have 2 ovaries and can conceive through either one. If you do not desire pregnancy then you should consider protection of some sort.
- When is a woman most fertile, is there a chance i could be pregnant?
- Q: My finace and i had intercourse last night,im not on the Pill and we made a boo boo :)anyway it was the day after i finished my Period, I dont want to have to go out and buy the morning after pill, if there is no chance of becoming pregnant, Does anyone know if i am likely to be pregnant? also is there any complications or side effects with the Morning after pill, Real answers pleaseThankyou
- A: Although it’s possible that you could be pregnant, it’s unlikely. A woman’s most fertile time is 2 days prior to ovulation, the day of ovulation and 2 days after ovulation.
- When to marry a woman so that she does not become pregnant ?
- Q: I am 24 years old male and want to stay childfree by choice. I heard when woman is aged 25-35, she is most fertile and pregnancy can occur easily even on pills.My question is:Is it safe to marry a woman who is above 35 so that she does not become pregnant ? (Using condoms and pills)
- A: Just get a freaking vasectomy…You made life too complicated.