When is a woman most likely to become pregnant
A woman is most likely to get pregnant when she is ovulating, which usually occurs 14 days before the start of her period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-a-woman-most-likely-to-become-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When is a woman most likely to become pregnant“
- When is a woman most likely to become pregnant?
- halfway between menstrual periods
- Does breastfeeding make a woman less likely to become pregnant??
- No city entered. State/Province: No state entered. Country: No country entered.
- Is it true that the least likely time for a woman to become pregn…?
- It is less likely. Theoretically, menstruation occurs because that month’s egg was not fertilized. The ovary releases the egg and when it hasn’t been fertilized, it dies and menstruation begins. In practice, however, not everyone’s body wor…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- In relation to the start of a woman’s period when is she most likely to become pregnant?
- Q: My girlfriend says she is unable to become pregnant since having a cyst on one of her ovalries. I’m not sure this is accurate but I would believe she may be less likely. I would like to avoid unprotected sex when she would be most fertile (if she is at all). When is it fairly safe and when is it more likely for a woman to concieve?
- A: 13-18 days after usually 13-15 are the most fertile but these numbers change with irregular or longer/shorter periods so there is a range. It doesn’t matter really-YOU CAN GET PREGNANT ANY TIME YOU HAVE SEX!P.S. Many women get pregnant with cysts on their ovaries. I’m not saying she’s incorrect if she has PCOS(many cysts on both ovaries) she is less likely to get pregnant or if she has a large cyst I can understand that but remember that women have 2 ovaries and can conceive through either one. If you do not desire pregnancy then you should consider protection of some sort.
- when is a woman most likely to become pregnant after sex. Just after the period or before?
- A: It’s day 10 – 17 with day 1 starting on the first day of the menstrual cycle. But it really depends on the woman, not everyone is following this pattern, read more on this website: http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/pregnancy/a/whenpregoccur.htm
- When is a woman least likely to become pregnant in regards to her period?
- A: You really need to know your own cycle and when you are ovulating. That is the most likely time a woman will become pregnant. http://www.woomb.org/ is a good website to help you understand and track your own cycle so you know when ovulation is occuring.The general rule, however, is that you ovulate 2wks before your period. So, if your cycle is 28 days long (from beginning of bleeding to beginning of bleeding the following cycle), then you will probably ovulate on about day 14. You are likely to get pregnant then between days 10 and 20 roughly.If you bleed for 5 days, then you’re probably at low risk of getting pregnant between days 5 and 10 and between days 20 and 28.But if your cycle is only 23 days long, you probably ovulate on day 9, so days 5 to 15 are probably your fertile period.If your cycle is 35 days long, then ovulation probably occurs on day 21 which means days 15-25 are probably most fertile.Please note, this is a very simplified and generalised answer. You are the best person to know when you are likely to become pregnant. If you have no regular cycle, you can still determine when you are ovulating (check out the woomb website) and thus avoid pregnancy. Just like using the pill or condoms, the Billings Method must be followed strictly for it to have 99% effectiveness.But when it comes down to it, no one can really explain conception and why it occurs when it does or doesn’t. It’s a MIRACLEGood luck!