When should you use a tampon
You can use a tampon at any time during your period. Make sure you read the package insert carefully before use. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-should-you-use-a-tampon ]
More Answers to “When should you use a tampon“
- When can I use a tampon?
- My stepdaughter bagan using tampons for her second period – three months after her 11th birthday. If you’re old enough to have periods, you’re old enough to do it comfortably. The ones with plastic applicators *definitely* make things easie…
- How to use tampon?
- Look at the leaflet that came with the packet. It should have pictures as well as a description of how to use it. I wouldn’t buy any brand that doesn’t have instructions, because there are some very rare risks associated with tampon use and…
- Am I Still a Virgin If I Use a Tampon?
- Some girls worry that if they use tampons, they will no longer be virgins. The truth is, a virgin is someone who has never had sexual intercourse. Inserting a tampon is definitely not the same as having sex! So why do girls ask this quest…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Should I use a tampon when i first start my period?
- Q: Ok its wednesday but on saturday i started my period. i am 13. on monday i started using tampons. they are cofortable. by only problem is taking it out. but my question is do you think that 2days after starting my period i should have used a tampon. P.S my mom knows i use them. in fact she is the one that taught me how to use one. lol
- A: its fine to use one, though its not entirely recommended until after a few months, but its entirely your choice. and as for taking it out- you have to relax or it will hurt. also, if its kinda dry it might hurt so if its dry leave it in longer next time.
- What tampon should I use when going to bed?
- Q: I go to bed around 10pm and wake up at 6:50. Notice that is 50 minutes more than I should leave in my tampon. Is that ok if I leave it in longer? I really don’t know what to do cause if I wear pads I end up with blood on my sheets. What can I do?
- A: That’s almost 9 hours with your tampon in.Tampons are made to be worn for 4-8 hours. I wouldn’t wear tampons to bed, that’s risky. You can get overnight pads, they are bigger and will prevent leaks at night. If you’re still worried you can sleep with a towel under your butt so you don’t get any on your sheets.
- When I use a tampon for the first time should I consult my doctor first?
- Q: I want to use a tampon but my mom won’t let me until I go to the doctor and talk about it with her but i hate awkward conversations and i need to use a tampon what should i do!?!?
- A: No, that’s not necessary, however I know your situation.. I am 19, and my mom has never boughten me tampons.. she would rather I wear pads, so I just buy my own tampons. Just talk to your mom and tell her that you found a great website that teaches you all about tampons (how to insert them, how long to wear them, etc. etc.) and that you don’t think it’s necessary to go to the doctor. She might be okay if you tell her you looked into it on your own.