When you are pregnant do you get vaginal discharges
Yes, it’s quite common to have more vaginal discharge during pregnancy. Many moms-to-be have to wear pantyliners because of it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-you-are-pregnant-do-you-get-vaginal-discharges ]
More Answers to “When you are pregnant do you get vaginal discharges“
- Do you still get vaginal discharge when pregnant??
- OH YEAH! it’s one of the big symptoms! Is it my imagination or do I have a lot more vaginal discharge now? It’s not your imagination. It’s quite common to have more vaginal discharge during pregnancy. What you’re noticing is probably nor…
- Can females with vaginal discharge get pregnant and deliver norma…?
- Every woman has vaginal discharge. It is mroe noticeable when pregnant. Yes you can have a normal healthy baby when having vaginal discharge.
- When u get pregnant does your vaginal discharge change ??
- As a paramedic and a father of ten I can tell you with 100% certainty it is different for every woman and can change with each pregnancy. When your body gets pregnant your hormones change in accordance with your eating habits, exercise habi…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a person be pregnant when she already exhibits white vaginal discharge?
- Q: I was wondering, if the woman exhibits the presence of a white vaginal discharge (usually present before menstruation) is there still a possibility that she is pregnant? I mean is there a possibility that no blood will come out?
- A: your vag can do whatever it wants. doesnt mean your not preg
- how did your vaginal discharge look when got found out you were pregnant?
- Q: just before you found out you were pregnant ..how did your vaginal discharge look and how did it change towards the end of your cycle?was it thin and watery or thick and white or all the in betweensAnd did your breast hurt more at night than in the daylol…just realized what i wrote in my question….I meant to say when you found out not when you got found
- A: Mine wasn’t any different. I had no breast tenderness at all. I got sick once, and i just had a feeling, so I took a test. It was positive. ~Ari’s Mommy~
- when u get pregnant does your vaginal discharge change ?
- Q: does it get thick , thin , disappear , does anyone remember ?
- A: As a paramedic and a father of ten I can tell you with 100% certainty it is different for every woman and can change with each pregnancy. When your body gets pregnant your hormones change in accordance with your eating habits, exercise habits, work habits, sexual activity etc.. As I said before everyone is different and your body can handle each pregnancy different but traditionaly at first your discharge is more productive because the of the extra hormone levels in your body cause your uterous to excrete more fluids and release more tissue than normal. This is because the when the uterous is embedded with the fertilized egg the body begins pumping nutrients and oxygen rich blood to the muscle causing it the expand and thicken. This will slow though as you get into your second trimester.