Where do you have contraction pains at
Contractions are felt in the uterus and abdominal muscles. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-do-you-have-contraction-pains-at ]
More Answers to “Where do you have contraction pains at“
- I’m getting contraction like pains and i’m 34 weeks pregnant! Wha…?
- Its likely Braxton Hicks that are complicated by your infection. Depending on the infection type, it sounded like a bladder or kidney infection? These are all linked together and it might have caused your contractions to be stronger and …
- I started with pains, I assume contractions last night. How long …?
- Yeah, that’s where I am right now, too…I’ve been having contractions for about three hours now, and putting off calling the hospital. They don’t like you to show up too early, and will send you home if they don’t believe you’re really in …
- What Do Labor Contraction and Labor Pains Feel Like??
- Labor and birth of the baby is the effect of dilatation of the cervix, and contractions of the uterus and abdominal muscles. Dilation is the first stage of labor. In the second stage, strong expulsive efforts cause the advance and birth of …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Where are the contraction pains located?
- Q: Im 33 weeks along and I dont * think * that Ive had any braxton hicks or contractions but Im not totally sure. Sometimes when I get up at night to go to the bathroom I have a shooting pain real low in my pelvis when I get up. Is this a contraction or just muscle stetching/pain? In general, would a braxton hicks contraction but low or high? How do you know if you have one?
- A: A braxton hicks contraction are normally painless. The tummy tightens and they are erratic. Usually lasting no longer than 30 seconds. With my first preg. I didnt know I was having them but when I went for my exam at 37 weeks they said I had to be aving some kind of contraction since I was dialated to 3. With preg. number 2 and 3 I had a lot more (maybe its just cause I knew what to look for) Your pain doesnt sound like a contraction. I think it really depends on where your baby is sitting on if they are low or high, and every preg. is different. With my last preg. I only had contractions on my lower tummy area through the whole labor/delivery, but with my first they were all over my belly. When your tummy gets really tight (kind of feels like your baby is surfacing) that is a braxton hick contraction.
- where do u feel contraction pains?
- Q: when you start getting contractions or braxton hicks contractions where do u feel the pain at on your stomache? are they like sharp pains?
- A: It feels like your uterus turns into a rock. Its kinda uncomfortable….Braxton hicks are supposed to not hurt, but they kinda do, but real ones will be very painful, like menstrual cramps.
- Contraction pains on one side and 38 weeks pregnant?
- Q: I am 38 weeks pregnant and just expirienced the worst pain in my lower left side right above my pelvis, and i have a pretty high pain tolerance. I am 3cm and 75% effaced could this be contraction pains? I could not talk through it. Any suggestions.
- A: perhaps.. it should be hurting all across your belly though — not just in one area or on one side. It should feel like your belly got really tight and hard. If they continue to the point where they are five minutes apart and last for about a minute is when you are supposed to go to the hospital. I only had about 5 contractions before I called my midwife and she gave me the go ahead to come in anyway. It wouldn’t hurt to call and ask! Good luck!