Will i have my period this month if i’m pregnant
You should not get your period if you are pregnant. However, you may get implantation bleeding around the time of your period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-i-have-my-period-this-month-if-i%27m-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Will i have my period this month if i’m pregnant“
- Can i be pregnant, my period last month was light & this mont…?
- I say test again. It sounds to me like you are pregnant. If you’re not pregnant, you have a lot of stress in your life right now. When I was stressed about my divorce, I missed my cycle for 4 months. Anyway…If you ovulate late, the egg ge…
- How can i get pregnant,my period r not coming every month…??
- i would go see your GP, i had this very same problem and was diagnosed with PCOS, although you may be different. tell them your ttc they will prob refer you to a specialist. i am also ttc, i have been given a tablet called clomid. which i t…
- Could I still have my period on my first month and be pregnant??
- Yes. Its normal for women to bleed the first three months of their pregnancy. To the first two women who answered. Your answers are wrong. My mother had me at 16 and got her period the entire time she was pregnant with me (all 24 weeks). I’…