How can you get morbidly obese
You are likely morbidly obese if you are: more than 100 lbs. over your ideal body weight, or have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of over 40, or you have a BMI over 35 and are experiencing severe negative health effects, such as high blood pressure, More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-get-morbidly-obese ]
More Answers to “How can you get morbidly obese“
- How to get morbidly obese?
- Every year Americans invest billions of dollars in weight loss diets and gimmicks, many of which yield few results. However, the lure of quick, easy weight loss is hard to resist. Despite ineffective tools, most hopeful consumers are willin…
- Is it possible for a morbidly obese man to get a woman pregnant??
- Yes, its very possible. I like what “Baby #1 Due 6/2010” as long as there is a penis and a vagina involved yes the woman can get pregnant.
- Why the Morbidly Obese Can’t Get Thin
- Why can’t the 750lb people get thin? Well, in most cases, it is because they simply don’t try enough to shed those extra pounds around the waist. To all of you poor souls, who are victims of obesity, it must be understood in the first plac…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i get morbidly obese quick?
- Q: I need to get obese quick!!! any tips or advice would be appreciated, as well as how you got obese. I an male, 13, 62 kg, 161 cm, bmi 24 something
- A: Be like Johnny Travolta! Pig Out and ruin your Metabolism!NO NOT REALLY:The textbook definition to gain weight is decrease your physical activity and increase your calorie intake.Definitely increase your HEALTHY calorie intake by eating high calorie foods such as avocadoes, nut butters such as peanut butter or almond butter, high calorie nutritional beverages, and snack constantly. Try to gradually fit in more food during a daily basis to adapt to your new diet and continue to exercise so that your body will distribute gained weight more evenly.You may want to consult a nutritionist to get a good idea on how many calories you will need to eat daily and to decide on how much weight would be a healthy gain. Good luck with your weight gain!I would not recommend however becoming morbidly obese- this is a risk to your health and can be hazardous.I am proudly at a BMI of 18-19.
- How do morbidly obese people go to the bathroom?
- Q: I’ve always wondered that. You know, the ones who have to lay in bed and can’t move on their own? How do they go to the bathroom if they can’t get themselves out of bed??? by the way, this is in no way making fun of those people. I’ve just never been able to figure out how they do it.hmm… but what if they’re like 900 pounds?
- A: well first they have there own personal ass cleaner now what this doe sis that and elf goes up the butt and take out the shiz then he wipes that fatty guys butt (since he cant reach) then the fat guy eats the elf since hes hungry
- how would you start an exercise program for someone morbidly obese?
- Q: Hello. I am 28 years old, 5 foot 6 and 290 pounds. I am really wanting to try and get the weight off, but one of my problems is exercise. I simply have no stamina. I can jog for 2 minutes easier than stroll for 30 minutes. Obviously I have to start somewhere. I am on a sensible diet right now. What would you suggest to get started? I know it won’t be easy but I am ready to take the plunge. If I can manage to walk for 10 minutes and did it 2-3 times a day would that be a good start? I am as out of shape as you can get and have some sciatica issues but otherwise I am doctor approved to exercise. August 25th I start a class at the junior college where I have to keep moving in some fashion for 40 minutes (they have a fitness room which has weight equipment, treadmills, stationary bikes etc) I want to get a head start so I will be able to do the class.This won’t count for points as it isn’t fair for the other 2 answerers as it wasn’t part of the initial question, but I did take a brisk 15 minute walk (about all I could do) this morning and I was sweating and my heart was pumping etc and I could live with all that…what made me stop is my legs started itching intensely. Any ideas how to combat this? Thanks!
- A: yoga ,