What kind of pill is watson 408
This is Lisinopril 20mgs, a generic for Prinivil, this is used to help lower blood pressure. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kind-of-pill-is-watson-408 ]
More Answers to “What kind of pill is watson 408“
- What kind of of pill is round and blue in color and says watson 7…?
- The blue Watson 779 pill is Oxybutynin Chloride 5 MG, a generic version of Ditropan. Thanks for asking ChaCha!
- What kind of pill is watson 385?
- A watson 385 pill is a combination of Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen that is used as a narcotic pain reliever. A pill that is 7.5 Hydrocodone and 500MG Acetaminophen imprinted code watson 385 this is a white oblong scored tablet.
- What kind of pill is a watson 349?
- Watson 349 is Vicodin: 500mg Acetominiphen and 5mg Hydrocodone bitartrate. Note that pills ordered from some overseas online pharmacies may bear good looking imprints like this but may not be the drug they appear to be. Watson 349 is a gene…