Can you turn into a vampire in Oblivion for Xbox 360
A:Yes, in Oblivion for the Xbox 360 you can turn into a vampire. The disease is known as Porphyric Hemophilia and can be contracted quite easily. Thanks for using ChaCha, and good luck on becoming Edward Cullen! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-turn-into-a-vampire-in-oblivion-for-xbox-360 ]
More Answers to “Can you turn into a vampire in Oblivion for Xbox 360“
- Can you turn into a vampire in Oblivion for Xbox 360
- Yes, in Oblivion for the Xbox 360 you can turn into a vampire. The disease is known as Porphyric Hemophilia and can be contracted quite easily. Thanks for using ChaCha, and good luck on becoming Edward Cullen!
- Can you turn into anything else other than a vampire on oblivion …?
- You have the wrong catagory friend, go to the Yahoo Game and Recreation category and you will probably get more and better answers than in this one.. This is the catagory for the 360 Blog questions.. Just repost this question in the proper …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I receive help playing Oblivion on my Xbox 360???
- Q: I have been playing Oblivion on my 360 and I was doing a quest for someone when I think I was bitten by a vampire in my sleep and now I am turning into one. I would like to know how I can stop the process and go back to normal. I don’t like being a vampire and I have put too much time into playing to turn around and start all over. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
- A: Ouch. You can’t stop the process, maybe you can, but if you become a full fledged vampire read this quest. You also might get stuff. I’ve heard about this. It takes a lot to get back to normal. Give me a second. or buy a guide.So you got tired of running around in the darkness or from people not talkingto you? Then this is where you want to be. There is a cure for being avampire, but not till you’ve done this short quest.To start off, you must talk to a prist about a “Cure for Vampirism”. Or thealternative could be to ask Vicente Valtieri, in the Dark Brotherhood. Theytell you to talk to Raminus Polus at the Arcane University. After speaking toPolus, he directs you to Count Janus Jassildor in Skingrad, who also has beensearching for a cure.Talk to Hal Liurz to get through to the Count and he’ll explain that he wantsa cure for his wife, who has also being infected. Your quest journal explainsthat you must find a woman near the Corbolo River who may be a which andmay know a cure for vampirism. Her house is right next to the river. She gives you a task to find five empty grand soul gems, and she will tell you what sheknows.The easiest way to find grand soul gems if you don’t already know is to stealfrom the mages guild, or buy them from the mages guild. Either way, once youhave them, talk to the witch who will tell you she can create a cure but hasmore tasks for you to do. She says she needs:- 6 Garlic Cloves- 2 Bloodgrass shoots- 5 nightshade leaves- Argonian Blood- Ashes of a vampire-The garlic is easy enough, as it is everywhere, an easy place to look would be a farm, or if you need more assistance, at Weynon Priory. Look around in peoples houses, and dinner plates.-Bloodgrass can be easily found in Oblivion, however if you have finished the main quest this may be a bit tricky. Just try to run around old Oblivion Gates and you may find some around on the ground.-Nightshade can be found from nightshade plants, you can find these between Bravil and Skingrad as they seem to grow here. They can also be found in the Arcane University. (submitted by jonny)-TheArgonian blood is also easy, any blood of an Argonian will do, as long as you don’t get caught.-The vampire ashes however cannot be from any vampire, you must travel to Red Water slough to seek out Hindaril. Travel through the dungeon, kill the vampire, and collect his dust.** If you have the Wizard’s Tower add on and have finished it you can have access to a garden which is an area with every plant in Oblivion. This is and easy way to get the nightshade as well as other plants. ** Submitted by MalmernWhen you deliver the ashes to Melisande, ask her about the cure and she’llstart cooking the cure up for you. Wait a day and collect your potion, and head back to castle Skingrad.Back at the castle talk to Hal Liurz and tell her you have the cure. You’llbe lead to a secret door, to a secret area. You will see the Counts wife, Rona in bed, with the Count and the witch Melisande. Apparently, the witchagreed to revive the Countess long enough for her to drink the cure, whichshe does. The countess drinks the potion and then talks to her husband, justbefore dying. Come back after a day and then see Hal Liurz again, when you see the count,he’ll give you some gold, and you can turn back into a normal human being.However, you’ll lose all your abilites and resistances, would it really beworth it? Whether you choose to cure yourself or not, the quest is over, andyou’ll have the ability to change back.